LA. Noire: The Collected Stories eBook for Kindle for free

[quote name='DtotheP']Kinda old news. Free in the iBookstore too though.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I couldnt find it here so I put it up

Seriously gargus shut the fuck up. Your one man crusade to bitch about free deals has gotten old. Atleast the OP is trying to make a contribution to the site unlike you.

I never look in the Free forum because 99% of it is total crap. I don't mind a few actual gems sneaking into the Deals forum.

Thanks OP. It'd be great if one of these stories offered an alternate ending to the game or at least an epilogue. (Wishful thinking, I know.)

[quote name='gargus']We have a free section on the forums for free stuff, this is the deals section.

A deal would be if its lower than its normal price. Free is well, free.
[/QUOTE]

^ This.

It was already posted/moved to the free section, which is probably why you didn't see it here...

[quote name='kidrocklive']I sure hope reading on a kindle or something is better than just using the app on a phone. That hurts my eyes bad.[/QUOTE]
Reading on an actual Kindle is surprisingly like reading a printed page. No eye strain whatsoever. I enjoy mine very much.

[quote name='gargus']We have a free section on the forums for free stuff, this is the deals section.

A deal would be if its lower than its normal price. Free is well, free.[/QUOTE]

This is one of those completely inexplicable things about this site.

Free is obviously the best deal there is. It's completely insane to get rid of deals that are FREE. *sigh*

[quote name='Wolfpup']This is one of those completely inexplicable things about this site.

Free is obviously the best deal there is. It's completely insane to get rid of deals that are FREE. *sigh*[/QUOTE]

You can also get a deal on something by trading instead of buying from a retail store. That doesn't mean we should integrate the trading forum into here. Why is it so hard to check the free stuff forum?

[quote name='louiedog']Why is it so hard to check the free stuff forum?[/QUOTE]

Because 99% of the time it's a complete waste of time, it's mostly free sample crap. So you stop checking it at all. Then something relevant to games comes up and you miss it.

[quote name='Vegan']Because 99% of the time it's a complete waste of time, it's mostly free sample crap. So you stop checking it at all. Then something relevant to games comes up and you miss it.[/QUOTE]

No kidding they need to organize the free area for me to go check it anymore. It just feels ahhhhh when i click to go there it is a messy place i rather avoid but some gems there but time is money. I been on the net since around 2400 baud modems and for me i do not surf sites that have sometimes good stuff but spend 90% of the time just coming out wishing i never bothered. It is just overwhelming and feels like a mans dirty room. You will find gems of goodies but mostly all dirty socks and what not. :)

TY OP!

I finished reading through the whole ebook last week. It was actually the first novel I've read since graduating high school around 8 years ago. It was enjoyable. I've never played the game, so I have no idea how it ties to it, outside of random short stories around that time period.

I think I might need an eink reader to actually go back into reading. Reading on my HTC HD7 was nice, but it is a LCD screen after all.

Don't know if this is the right board for this deal, but I'd like to thank the OP for posting it here anyways. Whenever I check the free board, it never seems to have anything of interest to me, so honestly I've stopped checking it. Probably would have missed this if it was just posted here. This is still gaming related, so IMO, I don't see the harm of putting on this board.

bread's done
Back