H: Signed Dual MOD TE, Swag,etc | Awesome Halo Reach and Starcraft 2 Swag :o! Priced!

scarhawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Lightly Used Tournament Edition Stick.
This was once a Madcatz Xbox 360 Tournament Edition Stick.
But it was transformed and modified to become much more than that...

I have a nice Madcatz Dual Modded TE stick up for grabs. It has been modified to support both 360 and PS3 play, also called a Dual Mod. So if you play on both systems, this is certainly a great benefit.

It has MvC3 custom art, as you can see in the picture, but the best part is:

It's signed by Seth Killian! (Who most fighting game fans ought to know, but in case you don't he's the director for most of Capcom's fighting games including the newer SFs and MvC3)

It's also signed by the voice actors for Ryu (who signed his name on the picture of Ryu on the custom art) as well as the voice actor for Felicia.

(If you want some proof of the legitimacy of the signatures or just want more info/pictures, just hit me up with a private message)

It's also bulkier and feels MUCH better than a Standard edition stick, as I have both, and this stick is by far, the better of them. All Sanwa parts of course.

It was lightly used and comes in the original Madcatz Tournament Edition Stick Box.

It has some minor scratches on the base panel but nothing really significant. The border for the art was divided into 4 laminated pieces, however one of the pieces was lost (the bottom one. It's just a bit of gray. If it really bothers you though you could just place some [laminated] red/blue paper, but I personally don't find it very bothersome at all but this stick is still a pretty dual modded stick and the signatures make it all the more better.

This is a one of kind stick of course, so buy it fast! :D

Ships via UPS.

Message me if you want more info, pics, etc!

Looking for $289.95 + Shipping for it.

ALSO TRADING MORTAL KOMBAT (XBOX 360 version) BRAND NEW (not sealed as it was part of the Kollector's Ed. But I never played it. I don't even have a 360 lol) FOR MORTAL KOMBAT PS3 (Preferably new as well). I will take used copies but if it is used please include an unused Kombat pass. Otherwise please throw in like 6 bucks so I can purchase the online pass. Thanks!
I will also Sell my New (Unsealed) MK 360 Copy for only $35.94 Shipped via First Class Mail (Tracked)!! :hot::hot:

Oh, and yes, it does come with the Online Kombat Pass ;)
PENDING OUT

Dirt 3 and Shogun 2 (PC): SOLD

Also have a sealed copy of GTA 4 Complete Edition ( 2 Disc with DLC) for 360 - SOLD
GTA 4 Complete Edition (w/ DLC) PS3 SEALED - SOLD
Crysis 2 Limited Edition w/ Unused LE DLC VOUCHER - $4.99
Black Ops Prestige Medal - New - $9.99 Shipped
Black Ops RC-XD with controller (New in Prestige Edition box) *Box may have significant wear but car and controller are fine - $29.99 + Shipping - SOLD OUT
Halo Reach Legendary Edition - BRAND NEW Journal - $10.95 shipped
Halo Reach Statue - $34.99 shipped
Starcraft 2 (PC) with special DLC (includes access to a free World of Warcraft in game Thor Pet (applies to all WoW characters on one Battle.net account, special version of in game Thor unit, in game army icons, and more. Also Special "Devoted Fan" Achievement exclusive to purchasers of the Starcraft 2 CE) SEALED - $54.98 (Shipped)

[/B][/COLOR]

$50 PSN Code: SOLD OUT

Want:
PAYPAL
I am somewhat open to negotiations so feel free to PM me if you have a reasonable offer.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/proofstick4.jpg/ (Note the border piece here is present but I lost it now. The rest of the stick for the most part is the exact same. See the third pic of the current border for the art)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/219/proofstick5.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/pict0068n.jpg (Sorry bad quality on this one :(, my camera now sucks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I added a few pics :)
But for some reason it's not showing up in the post if I insert the image into it. So I can only do links :/

bread's done
Back