Braid on PS3 (PSN) $2.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahyar1

CAGiversary!
PSN+ has Braid available for $2.50 between now and 6/21. For those of you who were affected by the PlayStation security breach you should have 1 month free PSN+ membership. Braid for PSN normally sells for $14, and $10 for PSN+.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn this game always looked a little weak for me-so i held of for so long but kept hearing how good it was-picked up and man was i wrong that game is fun..

$2.50 is a steal

Loved the demo when it first came out, but never ended up buying it cuz I thought 15 was too expensive.. DEFINITELY picking it up for this price tho!

[quote name='JJSP']That's fucking hilarious if they put it for $3.75 two days ago and then dropped it again.[/QUOTE]

People were originally expecting it to be $2.50 when it to go on sale then.

Am I crazy or is it not displaying in the store? I know on Tuesday it was $3.75 but I can't seem to find it for $2.50 anywhere

[quote name='zechs34']Am I crazy or is it not displaying in the store? I know on Tuesday it was $3.75 but I can't seem to find it for $2.50 anywhere[/QUOTE]

same here i can only find it for 3.75

[quote name='Thrinn']People were originally expecting it to be $2.50 when it to go on sale then.[/QUOTE]
Which is why it's hilarious. Not sure where it's $2.50 though, it's still showing $3.75 in the store for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back