Anyone for a Trade or Two...?

nicxclusive

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hey,

Yeah. it hasn't seem like any of the offers that I had recently made to people - well, they were never responded to. It seems though, as if, all those that I make, or at least try to make an offer to, never are on this site any more, or not on often enough to get my deals for them.

Well, if anyone is interested in some sort of trade, I'd be glad to reply. Just check out what I have and my wish list and send me a PM, I'd be glad to reply in response to your offer/question.

I do have a great selection of games, just take notice that some of them may be download content on either my X-Box 360 or PS3 gaming system. So send me a PM with questions before attempting any type of offer.

Note: The games in my wish list are designated towards one gaming system - that doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to trade for a copy on a different system. (ie; if the Trade List says I'm looking for a game on the X-Box 360 system, if you only have it for the PS3, I'd be more than willing to work something out - vice versa.)

Games I Have:

Xbox 360

Alpha Protocol
Dead to Rights: Retribution
Gears of War
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
Kinect Adventures
Kinect Sports
L.A. Noire
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Undercover
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection
Skate 3
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Tony Hawk Shred (Game & Board)

PS3

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Heavy Rain
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Midnight Club: Los Angeles: Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
Skate.
Skate 2
Skate 3

Want List:

Xbox 360:

Alan Wake
Alan Wake (Limited Edition)
Binary Domain
Dead Rising 2
FIFA Soccer '10
Game Party: In Motion
Mayhem 3D
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Saints Row
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10
Trials HD

PS3:

LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition
LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition
Mortal Kombat
Need for Speed Carbon
Need for Speed ProStreet
Need for Speed Shift
Need for Speed Shift 2
NHL '10
Playstation Move Motion Controller
Playstation MoveNavigation Controller
Saints Row: The Third
Split?Second
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Twisted Metal
UFC: Undisputed '10
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011

Other:
PSP (primarily 2000 or 3000 series)
Super Mario 64 for Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64 gaming system

(Update soon)

Again I note that my want list is expandable on which gaming system the game is on - ie; if you have a game I may want on a different gaming system, I may make a deal with you - just ask.

NOTE: Some of the games that I may have on this list, or in my Collection List on my Profile Page, may be download content on my PS3 or XBox360 gaming system - please be advised. PM me with offers and/or questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate the new marketpalce (i have to look through several pages of games for systems i don't own, as they alphabetize the list instead of sorting it by platform). make a list here, and you'd have much better luck. i NEVER use the marketplace. i'm tempted to look at your list through there, but i may even put it off, tbh, as i like my tradelist experience to be fast, and effortless, which is easy when i click once to view everyones games here (& send a pm if i'm interested), but would have to go page to page to see all of your wares in the marketplace.

just a thought, as noone in the forums seems to have a problem finding deals/trades. good luck in the future, and here's a bump for you.

EDIT: sorry didn't see anything i'd be interested in, but i strongly suggest you make a have/want list in this very post of yours, then bump it 3 times a day so many people will view it. on the marketplace, someone only see's it on the off chance they are searching for one of your games, and you happen to show up (since hundreds of other users have many of the same games). here, so many people view this forum, you WILL get views on your games on a daily basis. again, much luck, bud.

see....2 offers in 2 days isn't bad. you have a very good list & very reasonable wants. you'll have no probs getting some trades soon.

bump & 5 star rating for your thread, sir.

bread's done
Back