FREE!! Random SURPRISE item!

In for a free mini-inflatable flailing-arm tube-man! YAY!!1!

FYI:

Each order will include an envelope with a random awesome item inside. And to mix things up a bit more, a few lucky customers will receive an even awesomer item that fits in a box!
Did you read that?!?!? A random AWESOME item!!!! FTW!!!??! Yay, hopefully I get a box with a severed body part in it! Woohoo free stuff!!11!

I just hope its a blank piece of paper or some old baseball card of a guy who got injured within a week of starting his career and was never able to come back to the game and no one remembers.

[quote name='louiedog']Something tells me it's cheap and made in China. Let's find out![/QUOTE]

Hey, look on the bright side, maybe it's a stack of the gold bars 1saleaday is giving away to cover up their secret Colombian drug sales LOL

In for one!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Did you read that?!?!? A random AWESOME item!!!! FTW!!!??! Yay, hopefully I get a box with a severed body part in it! Woohoo free stuff!!11![/QUOTE]
Dick-in-a-box?

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']i hope its an envelope of anthrax like in the early 2000's[/QUOTE]
ROFL! You are maybe right. ;)

[quote name='MrPiggles']Hey, look on the bright side, maybe it's a stack of the gold bars 1saleaday is giving away to cover up their secret Colombian drug sales LOL[/QUOTE]Perhaps they'll screw up the orders and send someone some drugs, which the person can then use to extort said gold bars out of 1saleaday.

And then they will make a movie about it.

[quote name='louiedog']Something tells me it's cheap and made in China. Let's find out![/QUOTE]

I am having the same feeling!

now lets just say this is a boat, which of course is the most likey of scenario, how would one go about getting more than one?

by ordering over and over again with same email address? or by using new email every time?
or would they immediatly know that you are attempting to order more than one from same address and hence not work?

how have people gotten more than one items on the websites past free deals? like i said i sure would enjoy those two boats ;)

[quote name='sunghost']What's the best item this site has given away? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

what FREE items i have recieved was a headset and a steel lock. but i have heard others recieving much more such as a card holder and misquito repellant and more

[quote name='mietha']I ordered it. Not so sure I should have... but I ordered it.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I'm scared. Someone tell me it's going to be ok! :hot:

[quote name='zeru']Me too, I'm scared. Someone tell me it's going to be ok! :hot:[/QUOTE]

You're going to die.

Hopefully not from this though.

[quote name='georox']You're going to die. [/QUOTE]

Maybe when I open the envelope there will be a picture of this and nothing else.

bdPXk.jpg

My headset arrived (from the previous thread)...

...in two pieces. Completely worthless, and it's a shame they even wasted postage (with delivery confirmation no less).

[quote name='$hady']FW says last time the item came postage due. Confirmed by multiple posters.[/QUOTE]

They packages have never been postage due for me. Anyone who goes to FW automatically hoards tons of shit, anyway; maybe it's karma.

The model# really is SRPS-FRTM straight from the order confirmation. Just don't google it. I really don't want one of those. I hope this doesnt turn out like the humancentipad episode of south park.

Im guessing that "SRPS" stands for "Surprise"... If you check the invoice for the free "Business card holder" that they just offered the item number starts with "BCH"

[quote name='COLDblood']Im guessing that "SRPS" stands for "Surprise"... If you check the invoice for the free "Business card holder" that they just offered the item number starts with "BCH"[/QUOTE]

In for Free Ride To Memphis?

[quote name='James1221']is there a reason why i can't get past the confirmation page when all my information is correct?[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll try again in the morning or something.

lmao, you guys kill me. It's something free! Who cares if its a %10 off a pack of stride coupon or a broken action figure from the 90's, either take it or keep it moving.

I'm placing bets its an Achievement/Trophy. Open up the box and it just plays a midi bodup sound and there is a piece of paper inside. "Achievement Unlocked: Mystery box! It's not a boat".

It wont process for me, i missed out on the business card holder also because it wouldn't process.

bread's done
Back