Weinergate is finally over OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Now we can get back to our regularly scheduled inappropriate behavior.

beavis_butthead_static.jpg

beavis_and_butthead_mtv.jpg

Funny thing about Weiner, I "read" an article close to a week ago where the title was something along the lines of "girls warned about weiner". I lol'd.

So tired. Need caffeine. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hear you Mak. These last five days of waking up 7am or earlier, ugh. At least after today, I'm off for 5 days and can sleep in. WOO!

[quote name='Chika']wow, 5 posts and no one complained about the title. wtf happened to all of you? this sucks.[/QUOTE]

The title is bad, and you should feel bad.

I had to show that picture to my mom of Peanut being carried. We're all too familiar with lazy beagles.

EDIT: Bummer - Ryan Dunn of Jackass fame killed in car accident .. fairly close to #83 actually.

[quote name='Maklershed']I had to show that picture to my mom of Peanut being carried. We're all too familiar with lazy beagles.

EDIT: Bummer - Ryan Dunn of Jackass fame killed in car accident .. fairly close to #83 actually.[/QUOTE]

She actually "lead the pack" for most of the 1.7 miles we walked... it was just that she was wandering off the shoulder of the road and potentially into traffic, so instead of dealing with yelling at her constantly to get back in the grass, I just scooped her up. :cool:

Mak, a copy of Vanquished for the PS3 showed up today at Target if you are still interested...$8.98 + a few positive thoughts for Number84 as he goes under the knife on Thursday. Shipping is on me.

If not, Ill throw it out there for the rest of the OTT.

Looks like a five guys opened up here. Hope there isnt a five hour wait like every new place that opens up here.

Five Guys is supposed to be bomb, right?

If I were to be objective I rank them as the best fast food burger I've had. They're apparently opening one about five minutes away from me sometime soon. Be nice not having to go to north Seattle just for a burger.

[quote name='Number83']Mak, a copy of Vanquished for the PS3 showed up today at Target if you are still interested...$8.98 + a few positive thoughts for Number84 as he goes under the knife on Thursday. Shipping is on me.

If not, Ill throw it out there for the rest of the OTT.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he'll be ok, although I know it will suck. Best wishes though.

And if Mak doesn't want it, I'm in.
=========================
I rocked that analytical chem test last week and got the highest grade in the class. The girl next to me that is always saying how little she cares about this class while getting awesome grades got a 47 and I thought she was going to cry.

They are one of the better if not the best fast food burgers. Fries are the greatest as well. A little expensive though. $7-$8 for burger, fries and drink as opposed to $5-$6 at McD's or Burger King.

I'm cool with 7-8 bucks if I'm getting a quality burger. Mcdonalds/Burger King suck nuts.

We got Smashburger, too, which is alright and around the same price. No In-n-Out, though.[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If I were to be objective I rank them as the best fast food burger I've had. They're apparently opening one about five minutes away from me sometime soon. Be nice not having to go to north Seattle just for a burger.[/QUOTE]Neato.

[quote name='Number83']Mak, a copy of Vanquished for the PS3 showed up today at Target if you are still interested...$8.98 + a few positive thoughts for Number84 as he goes under the knife on Thursday. Shipping is on me.

If not, Ill throw it out there for the rest of the OTT.[/QUOTE]Hope that goes well for him! Why's he going under, if you don't mind me asking?

Many thanks but Frosty is hookin it up. Thanks a lot for thinking of it though. And I'll still wish 84 good luck and hope for a speedy recovery.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Looks like a five guys opened up here. Hope there isnt a five hour wait like every new place that opens up here.

Five Guys is supposed to be bomb, right?[/QUOTE]

Five Guy is great... for clearing up constipation. Pretty quick too. It is tasty, but the consequences aren't worth it.

I must have an iron stomach or something when it comes to fast food burgers because people say the same shit about White Castle. I can put down upward of a dozen of those fuckers with no issue.

I think Five Guys enjoyment depends on the location. The couple times I had it back east (VA) it was really, really damn good. But when they finally opened in California I thought it was just above average. And $10+ for a meal is a lot to ask for above average.

I'd much rather have In N Out here at nearly half the cost.

Good luck to #84 for a speedy recovery. What's he having done? ACL? Boob job? Sex change?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I must have an iron stomach or something when it comes to fast food burgers because people say the same shit about White Castle. I can put down upward of a dozen of those fuckers with no issue.[/QUOTE]

Just the smell makes me want to :puke: There's a reason why most of their locations are in the ghetto. People who can afford better food buy better food. They're rated the absolute lowest quality beef that the USDA doesn't automatically turn into dog food.

I had SmashBurger for the first time the other night. It was one of the best fast food burgers I've had, if not the best.

I haven't had Five Guys in over a year, but I really liked it when I did try it. I'm pretty sure I liked SmashBurger more.

Wow I just watched the season finale of The Killing and man did that ending stink. It left such a sour taste that I don't know if it just killed any desire I have to see the second season. What the fuck were they thinking. They just took a really good show and fucked it up big time.

[quote name='eldergamer']80s today and tomorrow. Time to break out the shorts.[/QUOTE]

Hell son, I did that back in March.

Was that the Galleria store by chance? It was there when I visited about a week ago. I got the last one at York West though.

Started playing Afro Samurai and so far its pretty awesome. Cool art style and great soundtrack. I should really rewatch the dvd set.

I just ate four pork bbq ribs, a chilli dog and two guinness draughts. Best diet ever.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wow I just watched the season finale of The Killing and man did that ending stink. It left such a sour taste that I don't know if it just killed any desire I have to see the second season. What the fuck were they thinking. They just took a really good show and fucked it up big time.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the finale, but I wasn't aware there would be a second season. I don't really see how they could make a second season since I was assuming they were going to catch the killer and all.

I was just saying. Don't comment and ruin it for me please.

Protip: You can eat cheap and somewhat healthy at McDs by ordering a McDouble and a side salad.

I don't have issues with fast food burgers personally, but I try to eat fruits and veggies as much as I can at home.

Busy busy busier than I've been in years now that I've bought a new house.

My Dad and I have to do the following for the city before I can sleep in the place:

Tear down fence in back yard (will replace it, but the city doesn't require that)
Install fan in the bathroom (needs it because the window goes out to the sun room)
Something I can't remember on the roof
Install light near the stairs going down the basement
+ 2 piddly shit things that take 5 min. each

And after that, I plan on doing upgrades:
Making the basement a gaming nerd cave (Winter project)
putting in an egress window in the basement for a 3rd bedroom (It's currently 2 bedroom)
finishing the attic to be used for storage

I'm supporting my Dad, who's a helluva lot more handy than me.

I hear the trick to eating fast food is to not order soda and fries. Just get sammiches.

Red Robin has great burgers. I wouldn't call it fast food though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Come on bro. That toilet in the front yard isn't going to shoot itself.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure Heavy Rain is a game I'm really interested in -- but I'm thinking about it. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm not sure Heavy Rain is a game I'm really interested in -- but I'm thinking about it. :)[/QUOTE]

For $20, how can you lose? Plus, it's a non-greatest hits version, if that sort of thing tweaks your nippies.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']For $20, how can you lose? Plus, it's a non-greatest hits version, if that sort of thing tweaks your nippies.[/QUOTE]

IF? You do realize who you're talking to, right?

I think I need a break from L.A. Noire and since I'm off the next few days, shall be renting Duke Nukem Forever. Time to see if it's as bad as they say.

Going to see The Two Towers extended edition in theaters tomorrow with a girl I work with, and then Return of the King next week. We unfortunately missed Fellowship, which personally was my favorite of the trilogy. I just always have loved how peaceful and quaint Hobbiton was in the beginning, along with Isengard.

[quote name='Maklershed']Many thanks but Frosty is hookin it up. Thanks a lot for thinking of it though. And I'll still wish 84 good luck and hope for a speedy recovery.[/QUOTE]

Okie Dokie...Thanks!
[quote name='Eviltude']I'm sure he'll be ok, although I know it will suck. Best wishes though.

And if Mak doesn't want it, I'm in.
=========================
[/QUOTE]

Evil...it's yours if you want. PM me your info, and I'll mail it out today.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hope that goes well for him! Why's he going under, if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chika']Good luck to #84 for a speedy recovery. What's he having done? ACL? Boob job? Sex change?[/QUOTE]

Thanks all for the positive thoughts!

He has a condition called Synovial Chondromatosis. Basically he has bone growing in the fluid between his hip and his leg. It's pretty rare for a person, and even more rare for a 10 year old. He is getting a total open synovectomy in which they are going cut an 11 inch incision to dislocate his hip and take it all apart, remove the offending bone fragments and synovial fluid that are groing in the joint and resurface the leg bone that fits into the socket. Then reassemble it and hold it together with 3 screws. He's looking at 1 month bed rest, 1 month non-weight bearing on crutches and then he can begin Physical Therapy a month after that ("worst summer vacation ever" - Number84). We are getting this done at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, which I cannot say enough good things about. I am amazed at what they are doing down there and the care that they have given to Number84.

The boob job is later in the year for Mrs. Number83...if I can convince her. ;)

[quote name='JStryke']
Was that the Galleria store by chance? It was there when I visited about a week ago. I got the last one at York West though.[/QUOTE]

Target in Exton, PA. They have 2 Targets in the area (the other being Lionville that is literally 5 mins from the other)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back