Trade? PS3, PS2, PS1, XBox360 - Looking for PSP 2000/3000

nicxclusive

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hey,

I am looking for a reasonably priced PSP 2000 or 3000 gaming system. If you have any offers for me, send me a reply or a PM. I'm also looking for some game/trade offers. I have a reasonable amount of games up for grabs - trade or sale - I also have a load of games that I own, that I could ALWAYS reconsider
trading if the "price" is right. Please take a look at the games that I own and the games that I want, as well. Please feel free to send me a reply or PM with any offers, questions, etc. - I am always able to reply. If I don't reply for some time, please don't hesitate to send me a follow up message.

Note: The games in my wish list are designated towards one gaming system - that doesn't mean I wouldn't be willing to trade for a copy on a different system. (ie; if the Trade List says I'm looking for a game on the X-Box 360 system, if you only have it for the PS3, I'd be more than willing to work something out - vice versa.)

Games in ORANGE are LESS-LIKELY to be traded -- Offers Considered...

Games I Own:

XBox 360

Alpha Protocol
Dead to Rights: Retribution
Gears of War
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
Kinect Adventures
Kinect Sports
L.A. Noire
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed: Undercover
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection
Skate 3
Test Drive Unlimited 2
Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Tony Hawk Shred (Game & Board)

PS3

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Heavy Rain
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
Skate.
Skate 2
Skate 3

Miscellaneous

PS3 Wireless ChatPad
XBox 360 Text Messaging Kit

Want List:

XBox 360:

Alan Wake
Alan Wake (Limited Edition)
Binary Domain
Dead Rising 2
FIFA Soccer '10
Game Party: In Motion
Mayhem 3D
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Saints Row
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10
Trials HD

PS3:

LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition
LittleBigPlanet 2: Collector's Edition
Mortal Kombat
Need for Speed Carbon
Need for Speed ProStreet
Need for Speed Shift
Need for Speed Shift 2
NHL '10
Playstation Move Motion Controller
Playstation MoveNavigation Controller
Saints Row: The Third
Split?Second
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Twisted Metal
UFC: Undisputed '10
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011

Other

PSP (primarily 2000 or 3000 series)
Super Mario 64 for Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64 gaming system

Again I note that my want list is expandable on which gaming system the game is on - ie; if you have a game I may want on a different gaming system, I may make a deal with you - just ask.

NOTE: Some of the games that I may have on this list, or in my Collection List on my Profile Page, may be download content on my PS3 or XBox360 gaming system - please be advised. PM me with offers and/or questions.

(To get to the point skip to the GREEN font. If not, read as you wish.)

As I am sure you all may be aware, Sony has recently announced the new version of their PlayStation Portable (PSP) - the PSVita. I'm also sure that many of you are excited and cannot wait to get your hands on one, heck maybe even two.

I, myself, would love to get my hands on one. Though, unfortunately, I do not have the income to be able to afford one and I think I'm at that point in my life, where, asking for one for my birthday is kinda outlandish.

Haha, yeah.

I know they don't release until the end of this year (2011) - even by then who knows if I'll have money to afford one. Then, I say to myself, 'well, why don't I just wait until the price goes down and more games come out for it.' - To me, that seems like a reasonable idea. Not that I would want to stop anyone else from making their own decisions - that's completely NOT what I'm going for here.

Now, I know it may seem that I'm going on a tangent, when I could simply get to the point of this thread. I just feel a story is to go with my reasoning for what I'm searching for - like they say, things happen for a reason and this is ...part of that ...reason?

Sure, why not? Let's go with that!

Sure, I could just post a blog about this, but I'd rather not. I'd rather sit here and type in my philosophical ways, on this forum. I know, what a drab. But, wait, I'll be getting to my point in a moment - stop distracting me and it'll be a whole lot easier for me to get there!!!

Anyway, I had figured, why not just get a PSP for now. I mean, they are a lot cheaper at the moment and they have a lot more games for those. And, I'm also sure that I could make some sort of deal with a kind patron on this website, whom is (possibly) willing to trade from something that I own, or even a noteworthy price.

Now, I won't set the deal for what I expect to trade for something that has more value than what I'm expecting to bargain with. Just take a gander at the games I have for Trading - even the games that are not up for Trade, that are simply in my collection, and maybe I'd be willing to make some sort of deal with you.

I have 73 titles, complete - they range from PS1, PS2, PS3 and X-Box 360. There are currently only approximately 12 in my Trade List, but that doesn't mean I won't consider about making a deal for any of my games that are not currently in my Trade List.

I would be a lot more willing to make some sort of trade for this type of transaction - a sale, with money, may take a bit longer for me to be able to pay-up -- depending on the price range, that is.

I hope, that if you are willing to make a deal with me, that your PSP current condition is reasonable and enough to last me at least a good year or two, maybe even longer. I'm assuming it would come with all the necessities that it had originally came with -- other than the Instruction Manual and box, etc. - those aren't really needed. As long as it comes with a working battery pack, the proper wires and everything else that is needed for an enjoyable gaming experience.

Now, I don't mean to sound so specific on my request(s). I would just hope for an even trade, as the items that I own are in (almost) mint condition. I generally take care of the products that I buy, so I'm able to get the most out of them when I do try to trade them in.

I'm more so looking for a newer version/model of the PSP; 2000 or 3000 -- (NOT THE PSPGO!!) Preferably with a "different" version of firmware, if at all possible still -- or one with such firmware that enables me to play "other" games. (Any questions on what I'm referring to, please contact me through PM) -- A PSP 1000 would be in consideration, only if offered a reasonable deal.

Now, I hope you wonderful patron's of this site (CAG) could take my offer into some sort of consideration. Feel free to PM me with offers, questions, etc. -- as I am always able to answer.

I'm also always looking to make trades for other games, as long as they are something that I am looking for. Feel free to PM me about any such deal.

Games for request could be taken into consideration if you don't have for asking system, but optional system.
PM me for offers, info., questions, etc.

bread's done
Back