can't edit my list?

Alaisiagae

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new to the site. I tried looking around for answers, but I couldn't find any. The problem is that I am making a list, but I am unable to edit it. I pressed enter, which had it submit changes. I can see my list (it is set to be private) but no options, it seems, to edit it (such as to add more games or to delete the list entirely). I kind of assumed I'd be able to edit my list and make changes....

Any one else have this problem? Is there an edit button that I'm not seeing?

I'm using Firefox with AdBlock+ and NoScript, but I have cheapassgamer, google, googleapis, and gstatic allowed to run (it seems I need this to run in order to have functionality for editing items in my collection (e.g. clicking the little icons to set rating, "beaten", "currently playing" and so forth). I even gave everything temporary permissions, but no "edit" button magically appeared.

Please help a new CAG out!

[quote name='Jobbercho']Click the list you want to edit, on the right hand side there will be icons for editing, facebook, and twitter. Doesn't seem to be a way you can delete lists.[/QUOTE]
OMG, I am so stupid. :facepalm:

I was looking for text that said something like "edit" on it, similar to how post editing is achieved. I totally ignored the big icons, since I have neither facebook nor twitter.

Thank you for pointing this out to me, I very much appreciate it. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back