Square Enix Week @ Gamersgate

In for Deus Ex; I plan on buying Human Revolution when it releases and I've been looking for a deal on the first so I could try and play it before the sequel. $2.50 is perfect! Thanks for the heads up.

Tempted to get Just Cause 2 as well, but I would prefer it on my PS3... We'll see!

With rounded sale prices:

Square Enix Week Daily Deals
Thursday: Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition & Deus Ex: Invisible War - 75% (Regular $9.99 each; sale $2.50)
Friday: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - 75% (Regular $14.95; sale $3.74)
Saturday: Just Cause & Just Cause 2 - 75% (Regular $14.99, $19.95; sale $3.75, $4.99)
Sunday: Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition - 80% (Regular $29.95; sale $5.99)

Arkham GotY is lower than it's ever been (it was $7.50 during the Steam winter sale) so I might pick that up, thanks HeSaveDave.

[quote name='spacebooger']Laura Croft is the only game that activates on Steam right?[/QUOTE]

Just Cause 2 also uses Steamworks.

[quote name='Wompdevil']Did they remove Just Cause 2 from this deal? It is still showing as $19.95 for me[/QUOTE]

It goes on sale on Saturday.

[quote name='Luuc']In for Deus Ex; I plan on buying Human Revolution when it releases and I've been looking for a deal on the first so I could try and play it before the sequel. $2.50 is perfect! Thanks for the heads up.

Tempted to get Just Cause 2 as well, but I would prefer it on my PS3... We'll see![/QUOTE]

If you want it on your PS3 for the controller then you could always just connect your PS3 controller to the PC, although it is far more of a pain than the 360 controller is.

[quote name='Kaltic']If you want it on your PS3 for the controller then you could always just connect your PS3 controller to the PC, although it is far more of a pain than the 360 controller is.[/QUOTE]

Or he could get something like this if he doesn't mind dropping a few bucks. I use this for my PC gaming when I am not using my 360 controller and it's the best of both worlds.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Rumb...M392/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1308857368&sr=8-3

[quote name='PaperOtter']Wow... they have Thief 1 & 2. Does any other digital distributor have those?[/QUOTE]

I see Thief 1 + Thief 3, but not 2. Do you have a link for the Thief 2 deal? I have been looking for 1 & 2 recently but have heard they (at least the retail versions) run very badly on multi-core processors.

[quote name='Wompdevil']But... but... I don't want to be John Romero's bitch! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Too late. It just happened five minutes ago and you didn't even feel a thing. That's how ninja he is.

bread's done
Back