Just Cause 2 for PC $4.99 GamersGate

PLEASE do yourselves a favor and buy this game! It has one of the biggest maps in free-roam video games and it is absolutely gorgeous. I bought it at $60 and it was worth every penny.

[quote name='jaredhenry13']PLEASE do yourselves a favor and buy this game! It has one of the biggest maps in free-roam video games and it is absolutely gorgeous. I bought it at $60 and it was worth every penny.[/QUOTE]
Cool, but uhhh... how's the gameplay?

[quote name='cusoman']Cool, but uhhh... how's the gameplay?[/QUOTE]
Did I not say it was worth every penny at $60? The free-roam is some of the best fun you can have in a screw around sort of way. The story and missions are really cheesy, but in a B-movie good kind of way. Also for completionists there hundreds of enemy bases to destroy.

[quote name='jaredhenry13']PLEASE do yourselves a favor and buy this game! It has one of the biggest maps in free-roam video games and it is absolutely gorgeous. I bought it at $60 and it was worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree, this game is great.

It definitely registers on Steam, I just did it.

Love this game, been putting off buying it until I have a PC that will run it properly but I couldn't pass it up at this price.

Anyone who doesn't already own this has no excuse to not pick it up at this price. It's just damn fun. The fact that it registers on Steam makes it a perfect deal.

But I want to register it with GFWL and it's not Live, no achievements. I'll just borrow it from my friend and yeah, it is a fun game for awhile and pretty good for free roam.

Helluva deal! I got it for 4.99 couple weeks ago. Put in 30 hours so far, great game! Added HD stars and HD clouds mod. It also runs great on an older PC too

This game is unbelievably fun. I've got it on PS3 but am considering this just to try some of the crazy mods I've seen for PC.

Do you have to sign into GFW and all that?

[quote name='metaly']This game is unbelievably fun. I've got it on PS3 but am considering this just to try some of the crazy mods I've seen for PC.

Do you have to sign into GFW and all that?[/QUOTE]

Nope. You can just put in the product key on Steam and activate it from there. How is it on PS3? I got it on PC because it was so cheap but ideally I had originally wanted to get it for my PS3 too

[quote name='MysterD']Just Cause 2 REQUIRES Steam period.[/QUOTE]

Good thing Steam is the greatest thing invented EVER ! lol...except condoms :/

[quote name='cusoman']Cool, but uhhh... how's the gameplay?[/QUOTE]

Want an open-world game where you can goof off, free-base, sky-dive, ghost-ride cars, jump from car to car, slingshot your stuff places, blow-up stuff, and do other crazy stunt-like stuff?

Then for you, Just Cause 2 is a great sandbox.

The missions are decent enough - but, they're not GTA-great. But, really - if you came to play JC2, it's for the sandbox.

BTW - the game is gorgeous here on DX10+.

[quote name='MysterD']Want an open-world game where you can goof off, free-base, sky-dive, ghost-ride cars, jump from car to car, slingshot your stuff places, blow-up stuff, and do other crazy stunt-like stuff?

Then for you, Just Cause 2 is a great sandbox.

The missions are decent enough - but, they're not GTA-great. But, really - if you came to play JC2, it's for the sandbox.

BTW - the game is gorgeous here on DX10+.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean base jump. Trust me, free basing is something much much different.

[quote name='PvtChurch']I think you mean base jump. Trust me, free basing is something much much different.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, base-jump.
Thanks.

[quote name='PvtChurch']I think you mean base jump. Trust me, free basing is something much much different.[/QUOTE]

*Googles free basing*
Ahhh :roll:
Still uncertain whether to get this or not...
Is it similar to GTA, in where you can jack cars, run around/drive on a rampage.
I'd imagine GTA does that best though.

[quote name='scarhawk']*Googles free basing*
Ahhh :roll:
Still uncertain whether to get this or not...
Is it similar to GTA, in where you can jack cars, run around/drive on a rampage.
I'd imagine GTA does that best though.[/QUOTE]
It's an EXTREMELY over-the-top GTA.

Man I wish it was the console version. Would jump on this if i had steam and a much better pc then the dinosaur one have in the house. Would build a gaming rig but the fact that the best graphics cards alone cost more then consoles puts me off. Plus I don't know how to build a gaming rig. Man I'm jealous of you steam users :(

[quote name='paradise2894']Nope. You can just put in the product key on Steam and activate it from there. How is it on PS3? I got it on PC because it was so cheap but ideally I had originally wanted to get it for my PS3 too[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll definitely pick it up, then.

I like playing these GTA-style games with a controller, so I had a great time with it on PS3. It also looks absolutely gorgeous, and there's a built-in video recording feature with an option to save or upload to Youtube, which is perfect for a game as ridiculous as this.

[quote name='scarhawk']You guys think it'll be cheaper during the Steam Summer Sale. XD
Damn I'm cheap :p[/QUOTE]

Steam has it for 19.99, if it goes on sale, it'll probably be 75% off tops, so that'd be the exact same price.

So I'm guessing no.

bread's done
Back