Wal-Mart Left 4 Dead Xbox 360 - $8 Used

Deleeter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
In among the usual crap like of 20 copies of The Golden Compass, old music games and worthless PS2 games Wal-Mart actually had :360: Left 4 Dead and Gears of War for $8. I know you can probably find Gears cheaper but it's a decent price for Left 4 Dead.

I've never actually seen a game anyone would want in the Wal-Mart used bin. Has anyone seen any other decent used games at Wal-Mart?

[quote name='Deleeter']In among the usual crap like of 20 copies of The Golden Compass, old music games and worthless PS2 games Wal-Mart actually had :360: Left 4 Dead and Gears of War for $8. I know you can probably find Gears cheaper but it's a decent price for Left 4 Dead.

I've never actually seen a game anyone would want in the Wal-Mart used bin. Has anyone seen any other decent used games at Wal-Mart?[/QUOTE]
So excited, until I noticed it was used. I didn't know Walmart even had used games. The community's probably nearly extinct now for 1 anyway, right? I sold my copy of 1 and 2 a while back.

[quote name='Jhuntley'] community's probably nearly extinct now for 1 anyway, right? I sold my copy of 1 and 2 a while back.[/QUOTE]

There's still plenty playing L4D1; I easily got into several games a few days ago. BTW, I'm one of those guys who grumbly got L4D2, but never liked it, or even wanted to. Still in love with the first. ;)

BTW, yea, it's usually a $8 bin full of horrible, horrible used garbage.

Is it the game of the year edition/version? I never played either of the Left 4 Dead games, probably end up playing just single player.

bread's done
Back