H: CANON 55-250 lens, Original 16gb iPad W: Paypal, Amazon, Ni No Kuni

Prepster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
All games are complete and minty unless otherwise specified. I am willing to listen to offers on all my games and other stuff I have for sale.

314cbbbfc81202b.png

314cbbbebec9422.png

ps3.gif

ps3.gif
Buzz Quiz Tv Bundle comes complete with box and 4 wireless buzzers - $50 shipped
ps3.gif
Buzz Quiz TV World bundle comes complete with box and 4 wireless buzzers. - $70 shipped

314cbbbedad2081.png

Gameboy

Misc:

Nintendo E-Reader
- Comes with Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Jr,Excitebike, as well as some random pokemon and Animal Crossing cards. Will Also come with 3 e-reader games that are brand new and still sealed: Tennis, Ballon Fight, and Golf.

The Art of Mass Effect- Rare book which shows pictures and little descriptions of the artwork that was used in the first Mass Effect -$40 shipped
Also have a sealed copy that came with the guide for Mass Effect for sale as well. -$60 shipped

T-Mobile HD2 running Android 2.3.1 through the memory card. The HD2 is in great shape but it will only come with the phone and charger. I can take pics if requested. $120 shipped

T-Mobile Sidekick LX in great shape, comes with charger -$30 shipped

Canon EFS 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS Lens BRAND NEW $150 Shipped

Original iPad 16gb complete with box and 2 cases. A leather case as well as a hardshell bluetooth keyboard case. iPad is in perfect condition besides a little dent on the corner. Screen has had a screen protector on it since the day I bought it brand new at Best Buy. Taking offers on this.

Will be posting more of my stuff in the days to come. Still need to clean up this trade post a bit. Will be keeping this up to date on a daily basis.

Will also combine shipping if you buy more than 1 item.

314cbbbedadec10.png

Paypal :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Amazon giftcards:D:D:D
Ni No Kuni :D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cerdafidxkrazie']how much do you want for the hd2 and can you take a pic? i'll do cash/trade for it[/QUOTE]

Pmed you

bread's done
Back