Good sites to import UK/European games to the US

Greg4cr

CAGiversary!
I've decided to finally bite the bullet and just import some of the games that Nintendo of Europe has released (and Nintendo of America has passed up).

Unfortunately, it looks like Amazon UK won't deliver games to the US. :hot:

What sites do you guys recommend for getting European releases shipped to America?

Not to hijack the thread, but I'd like this info as well.

The animus edition of Assassin's Creed: Revelations is apparently Ireland only. -_-

www.zavvi.com

This is the website that the Collectors Edition topic keeps bring up. The prices are fair, but shipping can take over two weeks in some cases.

--- Here's their full list though ---

The Hut - Free Shipping!
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
dvd.co.uk -
game.co.uk - They apparently will not ship items over 1kg to the US. Will have to inquire further about this. If you have a friend in the UK, then you can always have it shipped to them and they can forward it to you I guess?
gamestation.co.uk (This is like the UK's version of Gamestop) - £4.95 shipping (~$7.66 USD)
hmv.com (Good site, they usually have lots of exclusives) - £4.50 shipping (~$8.00 USD) - They ship via Fed Ex so you can track your package.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']www.zavvi.com

This is the website that the Collectors Edition topic keeps bring up. The prices are fair, but shipping can take over two weeks in some cases.

--- Here's their full list though ---

The Hut - Free Shipping!
Zavvi - Free Shipping!
dvd.co.uk -
game.co.uk - They apparently will not ship items over 1kg to the US. Will have to inquire further about this. If you have a friend in the UK, then you can always have it shipped to them and they can forward it to you I guess?
gamestation.co.uk (This is like the UK's version of Gamestop) - £4.95 shipping (~$7.66 USD)
hmv.com (Good site, they usually have lots of exclusives) - £4.50 shipping (~$8.00 USD) - They ship via Fed Ex so you can track your package.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU! I was JUST about to post the very same question when I saw this thread. I'd like to believe in Operation Rainfall, but after NoA's callous response today, I think I'll just import them for my not-modded Wii. Besides, that Collector's Edition of Xenoblade Chronicles looks mighty sweet with the red classic controller. And I've been meaning to import Disaster: Day of Crisis, Another Code R, and the Last Window for awhile now. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back