Direct2Drive - Mass Effect 2 $4.99 or Cheaper with Referral Code

anarchyoblivion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
I believe this is the lowest I have ever seen Mass Effect 2. Steam has recently had this for $9.99. Origin had this two days ago for $6. Currently D2D has it for 75% off or $4.99. You can combine this with a referral code for an additional 15% off.

http://www.direct2drive.com/9010/product/Buy-Mass-Effect-2-Download

It seems that there's a 50/50 chance that it'll dip this low for the Steam Summer sale, however EA did pull Crysis 2 - so who knows if they'll offer sales this time around on Steam.

Additionally, I believe this can be activated on Origin, not Steam.

Great price but yeah you can't activate it on Steam it looks like. If you are a steam nut and like having all your games in one place, I'd wait for the steam sale so you can get it for around the same price I'd imagine.

Just picked it up and activated it on Origin, it will work, you'll just have to click 'Refresh My Games' after you input your cdkey.

Hmm.... I think all the referral codes are down at the moment; I tried every one that's been listed here on previous threads and my own and it shows up as invalid. They don't seem to work at the time being.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']There are no EA games that can be activated on Steam via serial number.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, good to know. Guess it's a pass then...

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']There are no EA games that can be activated on Steam via serial number.[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, agreed - many EA games CANNOT be registered on Steam.

Many of the recent EA Games can be registered on Origin, though.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Hmm.... I think all the referral codes are down at the moment; I tried every one that's been listed here on previous threads and my own and it shows up as invalid. They don't seem to work at the time being.[/QUOTE]

The referral codes were not working this past weekend when I tried them either. Wonder if they've discontinued the program?

It's a great deal and the price I've been looking for on ME2, but with the Steam sale right around the corner, I'm going to wait.

Note: This is not because I think it will be cheaper, but because I prefer to keep all of my PC games on Steam.

[quote name='danh920']will this sale be going tomorrow should me2 not make the steam sale?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure this ends at midnight PST

Could somone help me and would buy this game for me as gift ? I will pay you back with paypal. I live in Europe and this game cos 2x more for us.

[quote name='fr9']Could somone help me and would buy this game for me as gift ? I will pay you back with paypal. I live in Europe and this game cos 2x more for us.[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to help. I'm just not sure if the codes are region locked.

bread's done
Back