The Cheap Ass Gamer story - Whats yours?

mgorsi

CAGiversary!
Alright this is my ongoing story of getting big title's on Release day for the best price.

-First bought Socom 4 for $58 at amazon, and got $10 credit. ($2 saved lol)
-Used the credit to buy LA Noire for $50, and got $15 back in credit, but they changed the credit to $20 or something, and I called them, and few days later I had a total of $25 credit on Amazon. don't know how that happened.
-Pre-ordered Madden 11 and used the $25, and will get it for $35, and also get back $20 in credit.
-Then I will pre-order Gears 3 for $40 using the credit, and get another $20 credit back.
- LAstly use the $20 to get Battlefield 3 for $40.

Part 2
I am subscribed to @Gamer from Best buy, June issue had good coupons.
- Bought Shift 2 Unleashed for $20, played it and traded in at GameStop for $26 ( I got 40% trade bonus) The $26 will go towards buying MW3 for $35.
- Picked up Black Ops for $20 at BestBuy, using the 50% off coupon for used games.
Went on to trade that copy of Blk Ops at GameStop for $40 during the 50% bonus weekend, but I got 60% cauz I am a Power member.
- I will use the $40 credit at gamestop towards buying Forza 4 Collectors Edition for 40 bucks.(normal price is $80)

The End, Happy holidays for me!!
Note- I like to get games when they come out, and getting these games $20-$40 off release day is awesome. Also, I love playing these games, am not getting it cauz they are cheap.
Do you have a similar story? let me know

Does this thread belong here?

Anyway, pre ordered two copies of mortal kombat from amazon, and got 2 reptile codes. Sold one for $120 and the other for $70. Then just revently the skins were released as DLCs :D

Bought two archangel lithographs $100 total (garrus from ME2) and sold one on ebay for $180. Ill sell the other when its near ME3 release cuz that's when it'll have lotsnlotsa valleww.

But I used the money to preorder PS vita. However I'm also doing surveys so I can get gift cards and cut the costs down.

As for Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. I'm getting them for free through those rewards websites.

bread's done
Back