Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 - Alienware Contest

Conkerkid11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
You can find a link to the contest Here.

This contests is a basic, enter your email address and then a bunch of other information type of contest being run by Astro, Logitech, and Alienware. The prizes are pretty awesome, and the contest is easy to enter. Just fill out the required information, and you're one step closer to winning one of the awesome prizes below.

Continue to play until the first of November to increase your odds of winning a prize!

Grand Prize
Alienware M11x Laptop

Monthly Prizes
Magic 2012 Branded Astrogaming A40 Audio System

Weekly Prizes
G510 Logitech Gaming Keyboard OR G700 Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse

These are all pretty expensive prizes. The mouse being the cheapest (Not cheaper than the game though) at $99. The keyboard is normally $119, and the sweet Astrogaming headset is $199. The Alienware laptop is the most expensive at roughly $749 give or take depending on whether or not they've added better specs to it. This contest is legitimate, our very own Sangredekrazy won a the Astrogaming Audio System awhile ago, and posted a bunch of pictures of the prize here: http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/kbesser79/Astro A40 Headset/

Update:
I'm relatively new to these eprize deals, but I've recently discovered that after flipping all three cards, and receiving the dreaded, "You Lose" message, you can hit the back button and play again. Now I'm not quite sure if this allows you to win, or if you're destined to lose no matter how many times you flip the cards on that same day, but if you guys could please test this glitch out for me, that would be awesome. Just try it like five or ten times a day if you can, and if you win using this glitch, tell me so I know I'm not wasting my time on multiple entrees.

If you still aren't quite sure how to do it, here's a step-by-step procedure, xD

1.) Enter in the email-address associated with this contest as usual.

2.) Hit the "Play Game" button.

3.) Click each of the three cards.

4.) If you win, DO NOT follow these instructions. If you do not win, continue to step five and don't click the "Next" button.

5.) Instead of hitting the "Next" button, click the backspace button on your web browser.

6.) Click "Play Game" and repeat from step three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. Thanks OP. I love how I got two of the same card only to get shot down at the third.

Yeah, that's what I've been getting as well, 2 of the same, then the 3rd and last is something else. Oh well, we got till November to keep trying. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Newty']Sweet. Thanks OP. I love how I got two of the same card only to get shot down at the third.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. The first two cards on the left are always the same and the third one's different.

instant won a copy of the collector's edition Duels 2012 today. hooray for playing daily!

mtgwin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royal High Knight']i wish one of the prizes was the game. I payed 15 for the first when it was new and it was on sale soo many times that ill wait for this one to follow.[/QUOTE]

the game is one of the instant win prizes. ;)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']i wish one of the prizes was the game. I payed 15 for the first when it was new and it was on sale soo many times that ill wait for this one to follow.[/QUOTE]

The first game was $10 and so is this one.

[quote name='DerKapitan']instant won a copy of the collector's edition Duels 2012 today. hooray for playing daily!
[/QUOTE]

Glad to see someone actually won the instant win game, I was beginning to wonder if it was rigged :p

[quote name='Trakan']The first game was $10 and so is this one.[/QUOTE]

No i remeber paying $15 for it because i wasted a 1600 card on that and golden axe. I really don't care, because i put in more than 24+ into that game. Also i want the xbla version to be a prize, not the steam version. I'm not that computer savy. :oldman:

[quote name='MrPiggles']Yeah, same here. The first two cards on the left are always the same and the third one's different.[/QUOTE]

That's the way ePrize's little flash contest timers *always* look. ALWAYS.

[quote name='ElementBreaker']Thanks but you made a couple errors :p it's "Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012" and a wireless gaming MOUSE not HOUSE lol[/QUOTE]
Fixed! And thanks for the heads up, sorry it took so long to get back to you. Still haven't won the instant win prize, crossing my fingers for tomorrow!

Thanks OP!

Just got an email saying I was selected as a monthly prize winner and will be receiving a Magic 2012 Branded Astrogaming A40 Audio System!

Woo hoo!

[quote name='Redeema']You suck.

Congrats, though. Those things look real nice.[/QUOTE]

Haha, Thanks! It says it'll take 8-10 weeks to ship...after the promotion ends...I'm looking at the new year at that point!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Got my headset today! I can post some pics if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

post them. Are they only for the computer or do they work for the 360?

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Oh wow, I'm really jealous right now. Congrats![/QUOTE]

Yeah it's nice, I'm happy with it. Testing it out tonight.

bread's done
Back