Win Catherine ps3/360, two new games etc at Gamepodunk.com

genxsis83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
There are multiple contests over at gamepodunk.com

you could win Catherine for the 360 or PS3 deadline 7/26
the catch is you gotta be participating in their forums. The longer and more active the better the chances. More info at

http://www.gamepodunk.com/forum/40-active-forum-posters-win-the-prize-vault/

Next here is why I am sharing. If you join the site and list your top 10 wanted games in Septemter they will pick one person and give them a random 2 out of those ten games. What is in it for me is that if you refer me I will also win two games ^^.

http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/142...ferral-contest-both-you-and-your-friend-wins/

So check out the site and if you do please refer me, I am *Shin GenX* over at gamepodunk.com

- To spice things up. If 5 people refer me from CAG I will randomly pick and give 1 person Mahjong Towers and another person a 360 Banshee prop ^^
- If I hit 8 I will randomly gift 1 person 400 ms points as well ^^
Please post here if you referred me over at gamepodunk!

** if you are a good writer they even award 50 paypal for articles that are featured on their site.
** Another bonus for this site is that they will even accomodate non us users as long as they got paypal ^^

All in all a very decent growing gaming site ^^ No harm checking it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='genxsis83']Dang I know that referrals are evil but no one interested in getting a free game or 400 msp?[/QUOTE]

An admin has to approve new accounts before they can post. I registered 7 hours ago and still can't.

There are less than 20 people that are in on the referal 10 ten game list. So your chances are very good in getting two games you want. This site will even do paypal for international users so don:t be shy and check out the website ^^

[quote name='AkariK']Signed up and referred you, it took almost a full day to get validated...[/QUOTE]

Dude thanks a bunch man!! I think I finally got two referrals now ^^ Will try to prep up the mahjong towers and banshee giveaway as soon as I hit 5. Once I hit 8 I will giveaway the 400 msp ^^ Good luck to you AkariK and enjoy the site!! Remember write up a good blog and you could get 50 usd!

As an update they just added two copies of Arkham City and LOTR War in the North to their list of contests!!!
Join now and raise your chances of winning!

Updating the gamepodunk.com contests. They added a bunch recently.
If you read my prior topic you should know the drill ^^

There are multiple contests over at gamepodunk.com

you could win
Catherine for the 360 or PS3 deadline 7/26
Lord of the Rings War in the North 8/24
Arkham City 10/18

the catch is you gotta be participating in their forums. The longer and more active the better the chances. More info at

http://www.gamepodunk.com/forum/40-a...e-prize-vault/

Next here is why I am sharing. If you join the site and list your top 10 wanted games in Septemter they will pick one person and give them a random 2 out of those ten games. What is in it for me is that if you refer me I will also win two games ^^.

http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/1425...r-friend-wins/

So check out the site and if you do please refer me, I am *Shin GenX* over at gamepodunk.com

- To spice things up. If 5 people refer me from CAG I will randomly pick and give 1 person Mahjong Towers and another person a 360 Banshee prop ^^
- If I hit 8 I will randomly gift 1 person 400 ms points as well ^^
- Update at 10 Referrals will giveaway Fortix 2 for steam
Please post here if you referred me over at gamepodunk!

** if you are a good writer they even award 50 paypal for articles that are featured on their site.
** Another bonus for this site is that they will even accommodate non us users as long as they got paypal ^^

All in all a very decent growing gaming site ^^ No harm checking it out.

My current two referals
AkariK
Blank

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote it above ^^ They added new contests.
I couldnt figure out how to change the name of the topic so just made an updated version ^^

I understand that referrals are bad but a
Catherine Contest
Arkham City Contest and a
LoTR War of the North contest
and no one else is interested?

bread's done
Back