Capcom Triple Pack 9.99 @ BB

there's already a clearance/outlet thread for bb, thanks for trying to help

take a little time and familiarize yourself with the site before posting deals. we appreciate your efforts, just try not to clutter things up with redundant info. always best to search before you post as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice find, OP. Not YMMV: shows nice and standard on the website, not the usual clearance fare:

Capcom Triple Pack

Shipping isn't available but you can do store pickup. 90% of the stores in my areas show it in stock.

Borderlands GOTY was scrubbed from their website when it went to $10.

3 good-to very good games (albeit older) games for $10 bucks is a steal for this. Already beat DR but have never played a DMC game so wanna try and would like to give LP another shot too. Anyone know if this is 3 games on 1 disc or 3 discs in the one package ala LA Noire?

[quote name='ultrapimp']wish this was for ps3[/QUOTE]

Im shocked they never ported dead rising to the ps3. If they did then the triple pack would be on the ps3 as well

[quote name='strait edge follower']Im shocked they never ported dead rising to the ps3. If they did then the triple pack would be on the ps3 as well[/QUOTE]

Nice avatar! I have that shirt on right now.

This may be a stupid question, but while the BB site says they can't ship this game out, the stores in my area are listed as being able to receive the game in 7-10 days and I can pick it up. So I guess that means none in stock at the store, eh? I called one local BB and got put on hold forever while waiting for the guy to check the stock.

Looks like the deal is now dead. When I try to click "Ship to Store," I get an error that the item is no longer available, regardless of what location I try.

If anyone is curious about the achievements for these 3 games, they are prob among the hardest, most-grinding-required achievements of the 360 games. Dead Rising is prob the easiest of the 3, but for the last 40 points, you need to play the game for 15 hours w/o saves.

[quote name='yyr']Looks like the deal is now dead. When I try to click "Ship to Store," I get an error that the item is no longer available, regardless of what location I try.[/QUOTE]

Same. Hopefully they still have one set in stock at one of the stores nearby.

[quote name='cheeky']theres already a clearance/outlet thread for bb, thanks for trying[/QUOTE]

Does that make you feel better? lol

Thanks for trying derpa derp.

Anyway, great deal for those even interested in only 2 of the 3.

I would love to buy an extra copy off someone who gets an extra. None are available to ship in my area :(

Nice, will buy then. Looks like it's not in stock at my BB... time for ship to store.

EDIT: NVM, showing "No longer available" for every single store I try. Ugh.

Not a fan of Lost Planet, but for the price it's good.

Note those pack has the Colonies edition which includes nothing really useful outside of the game's lousy MP except a kinda funky branching boss rush. Since the boss fights are the best part of the game, this is a worthwhile extra.

I'm on the way from Springfield, MO to north of Detroit, MI and have checked just about every major town on the way and no luck. I know that once an item falls below a certain quantity it doesn't show up. I'd really like to have one of these.

[quote name='ExpensiveAzzGamer']soooo............ wheres the link? i hate these threads that arent complete[/QUOTE]

I hate posters that complain about something they didn't find because they couldn't be bothered to read.

[quote name='bh47']If anyone is curious about the achievements for these 3 games, they are prob among the hardest, most-grinding-required achievements of the 360 games. Dead Rising is prob the easiest of the 3, but for the last 40 points, you need to play the game for 15 hours w/o saves.[/QUOTE]

Most of Capcom's games tend to have awful achievements that require tons of senseless grinding =,(

Holy fuck, first time post an i get bitched at because i missed that this deal was posted in another forum. I also get bitched at because there was no link posted. My bro warned me not to even post, just read on this site. And he was f-in right. Thanks to the people that were appreciative. From now on i will just take info and not give any. Usually the people that complain about this bullshit are the $$$s that cant get laid or live in their parents basment. Thanks anyway....ill pass on posting future deals.

[quote name='karyadi']is bb open on july 4th?[/QUOTE]

No, they are closed like McDonalds, Wal-Mart and every other store in the USA. :roll:

So... census on Lost Planet? I already have DMC4 and Dead Rising so if I could just trade them right back in to make LP a lot cheaper... is it even worth it?

Holy , first time post an i get bitched at because i missed that this deal was posted in another forum. I also get bitched at because there was no link posted. My bro warned me not to even post, just read on this site. And he was f-in right. Thanks to the people that were appreciative. From now on i will just take info and not give any. Usually the people that complain about this bullshit are the $$$s that cant get laid or live in their parents basment. Thanks anyway....ill pass on posting future deals.
Easy there. Two people complaining isn't bad at all, not to mention you were supported by other cags both times. I think everyone else, myself included, appreciates you posting the deal, but I gotta say this whole "I'm gonna take my ball and go home" bit isn't much better than these complainers.

So... census on Lost Planet? I already have DMC4 and Dead Rising so if I could just trade them right back in to make LP a lot cheaper... is it even worth it?
I don't think so, I couldn't imagine either of those games getting more than $2 trade-in, I think the better bet would be to buy Lost Planet used at gamestop since it's only $4 there. As for the game: its kinda fun, I wasn't blown away by it but it's super cheap these days so you don't have much to lose by trying it out.

[quote name='jle7385']Holy fuck, first time post an i get bitched at because i missed that this deal was posted in another forum. I also get bitched at because there was no link posted. My bro warned me not to even post, just read on this site. And he was f-in right. Thanks to the people that were appreciative. From now on i will just take info and not give any. Usually the people that complain about this bullshit are the $$$s that cant get laid or live in their parents basment. Thanks anyway....ill pass on posting future deals.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the internet. Enjoy your stay.

You really need thicker skin and/or not to take things so seriously when participating in any type of forum.

[quote name='zer0sfx']Most of Capcom's games tend to have awful achievements that require tons of senseless grinding =,([/QUOTE]

Doesn't that make it an actual achievement to get it then?

[quote name='oasisboy']No, they are closed like McDonalds, Wal-Mart and every other store in the USA. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Any reason you acted like an ass just because someone asked a question?

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Can anyone confirm that all three of these come in their Platinum Hits packaging?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that they all are in PH packaging. The good news is that its the older PH packaging where the spine shows the original game logo...unlike new PH?games with a white spine and ugly black letters.

Sweet find TC, I bet this will come in handy for somebody. I unfortunately have owned these three games for a looooong time, but someone out there will surely appreciate this information.

As for the whiny shaq-fu's on this site, don't let them get to you. Most of the people here are super cool and understand that everyone doesn't read every single post in every single forum on this site & isn't connected to the Matrix to have the lowest prices automatically downloaded into their brains... we all can't be the one you know - some of us actually play some of these cheap games we find in our free time and don't live on the cag 24/7.

I had my topic deleted earlier today because I told some smug shaq-fu to deal with the fact that I wanted to share that Child of Eden was $29.99 @ gs.com - that's just the way it happens sometimes. Take it on the chin and be the better person if you need to, we need as many people sharing finds on this site as possible, it makes cag what it is ^_^

bread's done
Back