[Back!] Neo Contra (PS2) $14.99 NEW at EBgames.com

the demo was pretty fun. If there were more than 5 levels I would probably pick this up.

If you have someone to play co-op with, this would be worth looking into picking up

[quote name='schultzed']Funny how the PO games always hang in at their higher price.[/QUOTE]

that's because it's a sale on new copies.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Any cheapass shipping codes?[/QUOTE]

Because $2 is way too much to pay, right?

This game has got to be worth $15, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow if it's availalble at the my EB...Can anyone confirm that it applies to EB B&M?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']This game has got to be worth $15, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow if it's availalble at the my EB...Can anyone confirm that it applies to EB B&M?[/QUOTE]

I'd say there's probably a 99% chance its not available at B&M. Typically the prices never match up unless its some kind of advertised special in their monthly ads.

I got my copy for free During the Toy's R Us sale, but it was still equal to be paying $33.33 for it. IMO, it's a really great game and I definitely recommend it. I kind of liked it better than Shattered Soldiers, but that's because the difficulty wasn't so high.

[quote name='Samurai T']I kind of liked it better than Shattered Soldiers, but that's because the difficulty wasn't so high.[/QUOTE]

Pansy.

I just played Shattered Soldier last weekend with a friend, and I loved it. If this one is similar, I'll have to pick it up--any suggestions?

Shattered Soldier 2 player is one of the best co-op experiences ever....learn the patterns with a friend and it's an amazing game.

bread's done
Back