Pre-order Madden NFL 12 (PS3) $44.99 w/ FS @ TRU

Amazon $20 is not gaming credit. It is good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Sounds to me $20 good for almost everything.

Considering there might not be a football season this madden might be pretty useless- hell not even a roster update this year lol

It's already July- in a few weeks preseason games were supposed to start and no one has been practicing or even signing contracts...

Football will NOT be cancelled. There is too much money to make/lose for both parties involved. From the sound of it, they are close to a deal. They even are working over the holiday weekend, which is more than what I expected.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Considering there might not be a football season this madden might be pretty useless- hell not even a roster update this year lol

It's already July- in a few weeks preseason games were supposed to start and no one has been practicing or even signing contracts...[/QUOTE]

Training camp doesn't usually start until the end of the month, so they have some time. They are just missing those voluntary workouts which are overrated anyway. I think they'll still play but probably cut out 2 weeks of preseason games.

I honestly don't know what will be different about Madden if there is no free agency since they can't do the roster update. The Bills (and maybe others) have new uniforms lol. I guess that's something.

pretty nice price if you plan on getting it. i havnt bought a new madden in a while because i kind of got sucked into my madden 08 franchise. i've got players i drafted now starting in the pro bowl and i like the aspect of having a team I built

bread's done
Back