Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip psp 4.99 best buy

Thanks OP, I'm in for 1 w/store pickup. I've been wanting to get this game since I had played the demo. It has been $20 for a while, so this is an awesome purchase price for me.

The instore pickup service needs some employees that are actually willing to help the person standing at the counter for 5 minutes instead of looking directly at him and then continuing to staple their fucking papers. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='oasisboy']I played the demo and found it quite frustrating. The PS2 version was fun though.[/QUOTE]

agree that is why i didnt pick it up for 20 will give it another try for 5

hard to hit the ball

This is a good game. I got the game and it's easy to pick up and play with light rpg elements. Highly recommended specially for that price.

[quote name='Javery']One of the few PSP games worth full price. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

I could list dozens of PSP games worth the full price...but I agree that this is a fantastic deal for this game. Highly recommend picking up!

Got one with store pickup. Instore they still had a ton of these, but marked at $11.99.

Will go great with the $6.97 hot shots golf 2 psp I just got at sears.

[quote name='Javery']One of the few PSP games worth full price. Awesome deal.[/QUOTE]
Most PSP games are worth the full price tag.

Anyway, this game is so awesome. At $20 the game was a steal. Everyone should buy it.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Most PSP games are worth the full price tag.
[/QUOTE]

LOL, no, most aren't. There's a LOT of crap out there.

I picked HST up yesterday at Best Buy and it's fantastic. And only $5? Unbelievable deal.

I wish Sony would get more use out of Clap Hanz on their consoles.

This is UMD version, in store.

Picked mine up in Bethlehem, PA yesterday. They had probably 10 copies, marked at $4.99. There were a few by the PSP kiosk with the $4.99 marking as well.

I hadn't really looked into Hot Shots Tennis, but I love the Hot Shots Golf games, the price is great and you guys seem to enjoy it, so I snagged one for in-store pickup. Hope it's worth the scratch!

I just played the game for 1 hour and is probably the most fun I had on the PSP that didn't involve shooting at something. Buy, buy buy.

[quote name='oasisboy']I just played the game for 1 hour and is probably the most fun I had on the PSP that didn't involve shooting at something. Buy, buy buy.[/QUOTE]

The Hot Shots series is great on the psp, I recommend any of the titles and for $5 why not. I just picked this up along with New Vegas fpr PS3, I contemplated some Kinect titles but left those there.

funny...
ever since updating to the 6.39 firmware my psp has been a bit troublesome, Little Big Planet's Demo and now Hot Shots Tennis will hang the PSP so that only the HOME button works.
[quote name='slidecage']you need to hit the start button :)[/QUOTE]

Ni-i-c-e! I had a $5 RZ certificate getting ready to expire in a couple of days so this was perfect. Thanks, Slidecage!

bread's done
Back