Aquaria - Great "MetroidVania" $5 on Steam till 7-10-11

AvidWriter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Firstly, I do not work for nor do I collect any royalties for game sales. I do however own this game on Steam, which is right now on sale for $5 http://store.steampowered.com/app/24420

I played the demo which is available here - http://www.bit-blot.com/aquaria/demo.html

I really enjoyed it and bought it right away. It was then I noticed, that this great game had very little fan base and was a few years old already. However it is a beautiful indie game and I feel as a fan of the game I had to try and spread the good word. I think the developer would be awesomely surprised with a sudden surge in sales and fans.

Thanks.

That game was also part of the humble bundle and .01 or more donated. I'm sure a lot of ppl got it then. If not they need to take a look at the demo at the very least very good game.

[quote name='Megazell']That game was also part of the humble bundle and .01 or more donated. I'm sure a lot of ppl got it then. If not they need to take a look at the demo at the very least very good game.[/QUOTE]

It was? Damn I missed it then. Well I'd rather give more money to the Dev's this way while still being a slight cheap ass, hehe.

Yea, I still have it from the Humble Bundle as well. I have yet to play it, but have it locked and loaded in Steam. Once I finish up a few games, it will be next on my play list.

I played and beat this earlier this year. It completely sucked me in and enjoyed the focus on exploration. There are a TON of secrets to find. And all of those secret items you find are then displayed in your "house." I also loved the music. Good tunes and quite a few of them will stick in your head after you exit the game.

It was a bit frustrating though at times. Some of the boss battles were a little confusing. And if you died during it, you had to start back at the last save crystal. Maybe made the game a little longer than it should have been. Great game, otherwise.

bread's done
Back