Lost Planet 2 $14.41 @ Amazon FSSS

[quote name='strait edge follower']Lost crap 2 was the worst game I've played this year bar none. Not worth more then 5[/QUOTE]

LIES SLANDER HATE AND JUST FRANKLY WRONG (ok... I admit I am insane bias >.> I mean I got every trophy

[quote name='strait edge follower']You got the plat for this monstrosity ? You sir should be cheapie of the year for this acheavment[/QUOTE]

Yes I did; you can see it here. If you want to up vote me for any awards that would be epic :3

@ proKoyeon:

Believe it or not I actually enjoyed playing it. It was an interesting game with some fun co op.

[quote name='admiralvic']LIES SLANDER HATE AND JUST FRANKLY WRONG (ok... I admit I am insane bias >.> I mean I got every trophy

The single player in particular I couldn't stand. It was just multiplayer with bots when you weren't playing with anyone online and when you were playing with others, it was still boring. It's good that some people have enjoyed it at least. We all love and hate differint games

I feel like this drops down to $10 quite a bit, it might be better to wait and save yourself a couple bucks.

I actually thought the game was really fun and a bit under-appreciated... not 500 hours fun, but enjoyable enough to play through twice. Obviously the single player campaign is pretty barebones; it's not unlike most multiplayer-focused games in that you're basically thrown in a map with a few waves of baddies but I'd like to think it's more enjoyable to play solo than other similar games like Brink or Section 8 by the way they mix up the weapons, level layouts and enemy types.

I bought this when it was $10 at Best Buy a few months back. It is one of the worst games I have ever played in my life. I don't understand how so much went wrong with this game, the first one wasn't actually that bad.

What I've learned is a game played in co-op mode is 5x more fun than just playing alone. Note, I say "fun" and not better. Even a game like Eragon is enjoyable in co-op mode. I have yet to get to this game with my friends, but since it's affordable now, we'll put it on our line up.

(There are some games that co-op cannot save such as Attack of the 3D Movies. The controls are completely broken. I wish I had the code to the game, I could fix that in about 20 minutes. The only alternative would be to hack a controller which would take days, but the game isn't worth it.)

I have Lost Planet Colonies edition on the Xbox 360 still sitting in my backlog. I might eventually get Lost Planet 2.

I have been swayed away by so many here. I probably won't find anyone to play Lost Planet 2 by the time I finish Lost Planet and finally I get a copy of LP 2.

Edit: I hope they make the DLC free, eventually, if it is really that bad of a single player experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boss Rush is paid DLC for LP2. That should be enough to tell you how this game is.

It tries to run a couple of big crazy set pieces but they just don't work. The core gameplay isn't there. It reeks of trying to make a bad game more fun by forcing co-op.

bread's done
Back