Batman Returns Lowball Updated OP Shipping starting Saturday

batman1939

Banned
Updated to End

Okay not sure how to close poll but free shipping has more votes but the people that voted no have a lot more trades under their belt so I'm going to have to vote no on the free shipping. So I'll give free shipping to Highest bidder and Most items bought (US only). Hope that pleases most. Now since I already have bid even though there is no end date I am starting now and ending Sunday July 24, 2011 between 8pm-9pm pacific. So lets start this shit...or something cool sounding.

RULES: Same as most other lowball sales.
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
4) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
5) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
6) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Lists).
7) CAGs with over 100 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction: Sunday July 24, 2011 8pm-9pm pacific
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime between 8P.M. and 9 P.M. (Pacific Standard Time) on 07/24/11. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. Actually I do, but I do not want to sort through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. *Each additional item will be $1.
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than a few bucks difference. Trying to keep this US only, but will ship to Canada, of course will be extra. And free shipping to highest bidder and bidder with most items.

The following form of payment is accepted.
~ Paypal (Please cover fees if you can. http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm)
~ Amazon
Both payment addresses - [email protected]
~ Money Order
~ Cash (At own risk of course.)

I will start shipping Saturday because I have a Monday-Friday 8am-6pm job

Paid already
bsmiff
Pac-Man Collection (Game only) - $1
Shipping - $3
Total - $4

knightsdwn
NBA Ballers Chosen One - $6
Saints Row 2 (Sealed) - $7
Shipping - $4
Total $17

Mixer236
Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Lanyard $8
Shipping - $2
Total $10

sterlingice
Super Mario Bros. (Game Only) - $11
Shipping - $3
Total $14

scott_matthews
Castlevania II Simon's Quest - $4
Sega Genesis Collection (Sealed) - $4
Dawn of Mana (Sealed) - $9
Samurai Warriors (Sealed) - $1
Kinetic with eyetoy (Sealed) - $1
Chronicles of Riddick - $8
Shipping - $8
Total $35

hertz15
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (Complete) - $7
Shipping - $3
Total $10

unforeseen
Dissidia Final Fantasy (Sealed) - $7
Bayonetta (Complete) - $7
Bioshock 2 (Sealed) - $6
Shipping - $5
Total $25

integralsmatic
Atari Yars' Revenge & Warlords Patches $2
Shipping $2
Total $4

djbooba
PlayStation Home VIP Vouchers $6
Shipping Nothing I'll PM you codes
Total $6

AnimalPepsi
Castlevania (Game Only) - $4
Castlevania Bloodlines - $11
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - $9
Shipping - $5
Total - $29

Ernie
Manhunt (Sealed) - $2
Shipping - $3
Total - $5

SpecialK7225
Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition (Sealed) - $23
Shipping - $3
Total $26

adamsant
The Sly Collection (Sealed) - $16.50
Shipping $3
Total - $19.50

creech42
Castlevania (Complete) GBA - $7
Shipping -$3
Total $10

darkstarripclaw
Sonic Advance 3 (Game Only) - $2
Castlevania Circle of the Moon (Complete) - $13
Sword of Mana (Complete) - $12
Final Fantasy VI Advance (Sealed) - $60
A Boy and his Blob (Sealed) - $6
Klonoa (Sealed) - $9
Shipping - Calculating
Total $102

Muthafodder
Devil May Cry 4 (Sealed) - $7
Shipping - $3
Total $10

SODA POPINSKI
Too Human (Sealed) $4
Shipping - $3
Total $7

SpartenOmega117
MGSPW PSP - $145
Shipping - Free Highest Bidder
Total $145

zegota
Final Fantasy II - $13
Silent Hill Origins (Sealed) - $7
Shipping - $4
Total - $24

Freebies Rule
I got a lot of stuff to give away but I've seen free give aways that I would pay for in other sales so this is what I'm going to do. Freebies are for any winner who wants them. If you pay first you choose first, second payment gets second choice and so on. But if there is something you just have to have, you can bid on it and it will become part of the sale.

(A) Ghost Recon Online Mouse Pad
GhostReconPad.jpg
(B) Shaq Fu Instruction Booklet for Super Nintendo back cover is wet....from tears I think
InstuctionShaqFu.jpg
(c) Inversion X-Large t-shirt Back says "Command Gravity"
(D) 8 Square Exix e3 2011 Promo Cards (Code on back for Digital Brochure)
SEpromocards2.jpg
SEpromocards1.jpg
(E) Playstation Lanyard says "onlyonPlayStation"
PlaystationLanyard.jpg
(F) Nexon Lanyard one shows DragonNest other side Vindictus
NexonLanyard3.jpg
(H) Gears of War tattoo
GearsofWarTat.jpg
(I) Prey 2, Rage, and Dragon Age(?) clip things
PreyClipon.jpg
(J) Duke Nukum Forever Gum
DukeGum.jpg
Dukegumback.jpg
(K) Muse - Black Hole and Revelations CD
2011-07-05_21-09-10_867.jpg
2011-07-05_21-09-35_25.jpg
(L) Rush - Snakes & Arrows CD
CDRush.jpg
2011-07-05_21-08-55_318.jpg
(M) Spider-Man 3 Soundtrack on CD of course
2011-07-05_21-09-45_511.jpg
2011-07-05_21-09-50_850.jpg
(N) Lego Santa Key Chain
LegoSanta.jpg
(Q) Sims Carnival Bumper Blast PC CD-ROM (Sealed)
PCCDSimsCarnival.jpg
(R) The Perfect Storm DVD (Sealed)
2011-07-06_21-00-56_299-1.jpg
(S) Crash DVD (Sealed)
2011-07-06_21-02-13_617.jpg
(T) Da Vinci Code Blu Ray (Open)
Bludavincicode.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely some stuff I'm interested in on there. Unfortunately I'd be buying them to play them, so the fact that they're sealed will probably take them out of my price range :(.

As for the free shipping, it would definitely increase the face value of your bids. I pretty much set myself a number and I don't go over it, so I include shipping cost in that. Whether or not not having to pay shipping would prod me to throw an extra dollar or two in there, I can't say. Since most of your games are sealed, I don't think you have to worry about ending with any 2 or 3 dollar bids. It's a risk. I personally wouldn't do it, but I can see the logic in trying it.

Perhaps you should set a certain dollar point, that if reached, you would offer free shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those sealed games will draw attention for sure.

As August said, I have my own limit for bidding. Getting free shipping is a great way to up my max bid. Although how much it will actually net you? Not sure.

Offering free shipping to the top buyer is a good deal imo, if you really want to offer it somehow.

What's the PlayStation Home VIP Vouchers (a lot of stuff, back of card claims $132.50 value)

You can do like free shipping to the highest bidder - top buyer, then 50% off shipping for the second and 25% for the third...

Are the freebies limited to one item per buyer? One per item bought?
I'm more interested in a few of the freebies...

I'm in for DMC4 PS3 $5

[quote name='Muthafodder']Are the freebies limited to one item per buyer? One per item bought?
I'm more interested in a few of the freebies...[/QUOTE]

Same here- I love the Zelda lanyard, for instance :)

I'd be in on the Genesis Castlevania but that's probably the extent of my involvement

SI

[quote name='Edwin29']You can do like free shipping to the highest bidder - top buyer, then 50% off shipping for the second and 25% for the third...[/QUOTE]

This, if you do free shipping for everyone, your gonna get crushed. Also, if anyone is worried about the back of those SNES games, they are easy enough to replace with a minty one from a cheaper game.

(99) PSP Metal Gear Peace Walker Bundle (Sealed) (Has game, system, 2gb memory card, and 2012 movie) $15
(04) Final Fantasy VI Advance (Sealed) $2
(15) Devil May Cry 4 (Sealed) $6
(17) Saints Row 2 (Sealed) $2
(19) The Sly Collection (Sealed) $2
(P) PlayStation Home VIP Vouchers (a lot of stuff, back of card claims $132.50 value) $2

Any more nes, snes games? I missed out in your last LB since I wasn't home. =( EDIT: I was confusing with frosty the batman for the last lowball but my question still remains.

I'm also confused as to whether or not it's started. But if it has ...

01) Castlevania Bloodlines - $6
(02) Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - $2
(03) Final Fantasy II - $2
Sly Collection - $5
Final Fantasy Dissidia - $2

if this starts
(99) PSP Metal Gear Peace Walker Bundle (Sealed) (Has game, system, 2gb memory card, and 2012 movie) -$50

FYI - You should hit the enter key after applying the spoiler tags and while the text cursor precedes the image so that we can easily close them after looking:

[spooler]
insertimage.gif

[/spooler]

Which makes this:
insertimage.gif

Instead of this:
insertimage.gif

Bids:
(G) The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Lanyard - $5
(O) Atari Yars' Revenge & Warlords Patches - $1
(15) PS3 Devil May Cry Sealed - $7

Question:
Is that PlayStation Home VIP thing related to the welcome back rewards? If not, where did it come from?

01) Castlevania Bloodlines - $6
(02) Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - $2
(03) Final Fantasy II - $2
Silent Hill Origins - $7
Sly Collection - $15
Final Fantasy Dissidia - $3

(10) Dissidia Final Fantasy (Sealed) $2.50
(12) Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (Complete) $5.50
(19) The Sly Collection (Sealed) $12.50
(99) PSP Metal Gear Peace Walker Bundle (Sealed) (Has game, system, 2gb memory card, and 2012 movie) -$65.50

[quote name='y2jd']um.. u missed my bids[/QUOTE]

It's only updated through post #28, so there were some bids before yours as well.

(03) Final Fantasy II - $5
(04) Final Fantasy VI Advance (Sealed) - $10

A sealed Final Fantasy VI, interesting....

(04) Final Fantasy VI Advance - 50.00
(07) Dawn of Mana - 5.00
(10) Dissidia Final Fantasy - 5.00
(G) The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Lanyard - 6.00
(16) NBA Ballers Chosen One featuring Dwight Howard - 5.00
(06) Klonoa - 1.00
(05) A Boy and his Blob - 1.00

bread's done
Back