Amazon Dead to Rights Retribution X360 $9 shipped

drawingboard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kobeisgod']Thanks. Good deal if you have Prime.[/QUOTE]

Actually you don't even need Prime on this one; straight up free standard shipping. :D

Thank you for posting this, drawingboard!

[quote name='Kenshindono']now what are some games about 17 bucks so i can get free super saver shipping? =P[/QUOTE]

Saw 2 for $15.47? That's still not enough though.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0HCBK/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_7?ie=UTF8&m=A348IB18T4L7NM

[quote name='Alien Spider']Actually you don't even need Prime on this one; straight up free standard shipping. :D[/QUOTE]
Try this. I couldn't tell you if it works or not. I have amazon Prime and everything shows up with free 2-day shipping.

hah ya.. i was eyeballing phoenix wright since its the deal of the day but i think i already have it. I'll sleep on it, i got some gold box anime BD's that i need to look into. I.e. i need to double check if high school of the dead is the uncut JP home video version and not the edited TV broadcast version. But im too tired to look into it tonight. HOpefully this is still up tomorow

[quote name='Kenshindono']hah ya.. i was eyeballing phoenix wright since its the deal of the day but i think i already have it. I'll sleep on it, i got some gold box anime BD's that i need to look into. I.e. i need to double check if high school of the dead is the uncut JP home video version and not the edited TV broadcast version. But im too tired to look into it tonight. HOpefully this is still up tomorow[/QUOTE]

lol...

$8.56 Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days)

It's free shipping, no matter how much you order, for the game. I got it a few hours ago and only paid $8.56 and got free shipping. You don't have to spend +$25 to get free shipping the game will ship free (unless that changes soon).

awesome price, I think I got this for $13.xx a couple months ago. Reminds me I need to get back into it. The fighting is decent, the dog mechanics suck balls though, thats why I think I stopped playing..

I got this from Hastings for like $7 or $8, loved the original for xbox, this one was much better than I thought it would be. Good price especially considering you can sell it for about $6 or so.

Damnit! I said i would stop buying games but these damn deals just wont stop.

#120, D2RR

I'm throwing in the towel now..... NO MAS!

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I'd totally get the ps3 version for that price, if it were available at that price.[/QUOTE]

Wow! Didn't notice that the PS3 version is almost exactly twice as much and doesn't ship free.

Still got the PS3 version sealed in my new games bin from when Best Buy had it 9.99 in store (ps3 only at the time, 360 was 19.99). Every time I go to open and start something new I pick this up but ultimately decide to play something else, sometimes I wonder if it will ever get played.

[quote name='sgr76']Damnit! I said i would stop buying games but these damn deals just wont stop.

#120, D2RR

I'm throwing in the towel now..... NO MAS![/QUOTE]

I'm on a game spending freeze, unless its $10 or less. I just picked up 2 more games for $5 each yesterday, along with Fallout New Vegas.

[quote name='Alien Spider']Actually you don't even need Prime on this one; straight up free standard shipping. :D

Thank you for posting this, drawingboard![/QUOTE]

Wow I almost skipped this because I didn't realize shipping was free. Thanks.

[quote name='Sway']DLC for this game is only 400 points ($5).
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/DTR-Retribution/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024e4d07f5

That said, fun and mostly enjoyable game. Not that difficult to get the full 1000 gamer score if you're into that sort of thing. Didn't bother with the DLC though since I felt I "full" with the game when all was said and done.[/QUOTE]

The DLC adds one extra level that's of a decent meat size, a survival mode, and the extra costumes/cheats. It's a decent pack if you want another scoop of DTRR.

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']There's also a used version (warehouse) if anybody wants to save 50 cent....[/QUOTE]

Why, do they shoot him if you don't buy it?

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']There's also a used version (warehouse) if anybody wants to save 50 cent....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Survivalism']Why, do they shoot him if you don't buy it?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

bread's done
Back