Fieldrunners HD - Free App of 7/7 on Amazon Appstore - Best tower defense on mobile

bh47

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
One of the most fun tower defense games on mobile devices. A must-get for your Android device.
Available for free for today only on the Amazon Appstore.

51ZEHVaxHBL.jpg

I used to be addicted to this on my girl's iPhone. Then I bought it for my PSP. Now I have it on my HTC Incredible. Thank you Amazon!

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Anyone know if this will work on a Nokia E71 smartphone? Thanks for any info.[/QUOTE]
Does it have Android on it? I kinda doubt it would.

Thanks OP, I used to be all about the Amazon App of the Day but it's been lame lately so I haven't been checking, thanks for the thread.

I was never into Tower Defense until I played this on my PSP. Completely addictive game. It's wi-fi only download so I can't wait to get home

Pretty good game, I got it on my ps3 with +, but the graphics on this version seem a lot nicer.

[quote name='orangecrush']Just "buy" it on amazon and it will be linked to your account. You don't even need a phone to get it.[/QUOTE]Not correct. You have to have the AppStore application on your phone to get it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Not correct. You have to have the AppStore application on your phone to get it.[/QUOTE]

You CAN "buy" it first on Amazon.com. Eventually, when you get an android phone or device, you can install Amazon Appstore and download previous purchases. Amazon also doesn't limit the # of devices you attach to your acct.

Is anyone else having problems installing this? The download goes fine, but when I go to install it, a message comes on saying "Application not installed" and all I can do is click Done. Any way I can install this? I'm using a MyTouch 4G with T-mobile

Damn, damn, damn!

I read this topic, posted in it, and forgot to go to the damn app store! Terrible, just terrible!

bread's done
Back