Newegg.com Karaoke Revolution PS3/360 $14.99 Free Shippng

[quote name='loomis1975']
The 360 version does work with the microsoft wireless microphone.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna hold you too it! ;) Ok it's in the product description too, good haha. Song list not bad... debate debate...
I was so disappointed dj hero 2 *didn't* use the wireless, I have 3 of those damn things between lips and other purchases that came with them lmao =b

edit - wired mic inclusion would actually be good, as I have aforementioned problem with DJ Hero 2
However I don't see any real indication there. And 'product tour' linked off to original Xbox game! Sigh.
I'd have to lean to assuming there is no mic included here - certainly not comfortable assuming there is

Last edited by a moderator:
It will work with just about any wired USB microphone you would have gotten in the past few years with ps3 or xbox 360 bundles that is not a Singstar Microphone.

But, I'm pretty darn sure both 360 and ps3 offered here include the standard logitech style usb microphone. The cover art on both ps3 and 360 show microphone included and like I mentioned, I never saw a microphone-less edition in the stores.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Are you able to use tracks from your own collection, or will only the songs included on the disc and from DLC work?[/QUOTE]

Only songs on disc or DLC.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Is the game any good? Compared to Lips?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion it has a better singing engine like the one in Rock Band. However, I much prefer seeing the videos rather than generic people singing on generic stages. I guess it ultimately comes down to the song list.

Bought this standalone on ebay for 10 bucks...and that was a month after release. Me and wife love these kinds of games. It was okay...but I am like gamerchris...I like seeing videos....but if you want a quickie karaoke game, then jump.

bread's done
Back