Toy Story 3 - XBOX 360 - 9.96 F/S - Walmart

Dammit. Was waiting on a price drop on this but I just dumped $60 on Infamous 2.

It looks like a great game. I'll probably grab it at a B2G1 sometime down the road.

Ordered one, I really enjoyed this game when I played it... which is a rarity for a movie game. I also noticed they have Split / Second for the same price, in case anyone was interested in that as well.

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']Dammit. Was waiting on a price drop on this but I just dumped $60 on Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

Damn, should have bought Infamous 2 at Target for $30, and you'd have the cash for three copies of Toy Story 3 now.

Ordered I've seen it 10 used at a flea market last month and I came back to the booth 30 minutes later and it was gone. Been kicking myself for not picking it up then but this is much better since I don't have to worry about it working or not.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Fun game to play co-op, I actually enjoy the Toy Box more than the story levels.[/QUOTE]

This +1.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I wonder why it's 360 only? Doesn't the PS3 version come with exclusive characters or something?[/QUOTE]

"The PlayStation 3 version of the game features exclusive content such as the ability to play as Emperor Zurg in addition to Buzz, Woody and Jessie, complete with his own full set of unique missions. Players can drive around in Zurg's custom vehicle as well as blast at enemies using his trigun, his main objective is to eliminate Buzz Lightyear though players are free to do whatever else they'd like. In addition, the game also features compatibility with the PlayStation Move motion controller, and there are also downloadable mini-games designed specifically for the Move that can be downloaded for free from the PlayStation Store in Fall 2010.[13] Also, Toy Box has more missions and there are additional cameo appearances and more characters." - Wiki

Great price for this game! I had a ton of fun playing this with my 9 year old daughter but also played it myself just because its an awesome game! I was expecting just an ok game, but they really nailed the feeling of the movies here. If you love the Toy Story series you owe it to yourself to own this game! Even if you dont like the movies, this is a very fun and quality game. You could easily sink 20 hours or more just in the Toy Box mode, but the story mode is actually pretty slick too... $10 is a steal!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Ordered one, I really enjoyed this game when I played it... which is a rarity for a movie game. I also noticed they have Split / Second for the same price, in case anyone was interested in that as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah two good deals too good to pass up

Thanks OP and thanks Dysheekie for the Split/Second heads up. Ordered both and man am I glad it's free shipping to home instead of just in-store pickup. Now I can stop hoping to find both of these games on Target clearance!

Damn this is tempting, my girl is not that far from a Walmart. Would it be weird to call her up "Honey, I need you to run to Walmart right now and pick up Toy Story 3 for $10".

[quote name='Shimrra']Damn this is tempting, my girl is not that far from a Walmart. Would it be weird to call her up "Honey, I need you to run to Walmart right now and pick up Toy Story 3 for $10".[/QUOTE]

This MIGHT be an online only deal. Just a heads up just in case haha (remember you get free shipping too!)

[quote name='Shimrra']Damn this is tempting, my girl is not that far from a Walmart. Would it be weird to call her up "Honey, I need you to run to Walmart right now and pick up Toy Story 3 for $10".[/QUOTE]

I believe this is ONLINE price only. Wish it was in stores as well.

Great game. I rented it when it came out and it exceded my expectations, however they were low. ;) But regardless it is probably the best movie related-childrens game ever done.. In my not humble opinion--

Heard nothing but great things about this game. I've wanted it since day one, but haven't been willing to pay the day one price knowing it would hit $15-ish eventually, but $10 with free shipping is a sweet spot. Too bad I was apparently 45 minutes late on the deal, or I definitely would have bought one.

I've got to run to Wal-Mart for some work supplies, so I'll check if they have the same price. Wal-Mart is horrible with not honoring online prices in store though.

[quote name='Sigma']I've got to run to Wal-Mart for some work supplies, so I'll check if they have the same price. Wal-Mart is horrible with not honoring online prices in store though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Wal Mart needs to really get with the times... Most other stores have started to honor their online prices when they used to not.

Last time I was in a Walmart I saw Toy Story 3 for the 360 for $20, and the PS3 version was nowhere to be found. Hopefully it would be $10 in store as well, as I would definitely pick it up for $10. Too bad that exclusive Wal-Mart promo stuff makes it likely non price matchable at Best Buy :whistle2:(

[quote name='k04sm02']Looks like the stock came back. In for one, with free shipping. $10 was a nice price point.[/QUOTE]

I go to take a shit and it comes back in and goes out of stock again. Damn you sweet & spicy Asian wings!!!!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I go to take a shit and it comes back in and goes out of stock again. Damn you sweet & spicy Asian wings!!!![/QUOTE]

Tastes good going in, burns going out.

Sorry, perhaps they had an order cancellation and just one came back.

bread's done
Back