H: Wii U refurb bundle! Perfect condition! — W: PayPal

bsmiff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Nice Wii U bundle up for grabs!

I'm willing to sell it all together or break it up. Drop me an offer via PM, thanks. PayPal only.

I bought this to play Breath of the Wild and relive a few old Wii games in the backlog. Now I'm ready to pass the system on to another CAG. Check out the attached photos!

• Nintendo Wii U console
    ~ Black 32GB model
    ~ Refurbished, ordered directly from Nintendo in March 2017
    ~ Perfect condition!
    ~ Packed in original box from Nintendo
    ~ Includes Gamepad, power brick and cables, HDMI cable, Gamepad charger, and motion sensor bar
    ~ Does not include NNID account or digital games (such as those shown in the photos)

Games

• Super Mario Maker  :wiiu:
  • Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD  :wiiu:
  • Mario Kart Wii :wii:
  • New Super Mario Bros. :wii:
  • Wii Sports Resort :wii:
  • Animal Crossing City Folk :wii:
  • Rockstar Table Tennis :wii:

Accessories

• Wii U Pro Controller  :wiiu:
  • Wii Classic Pro Controller :wii:
  • Two Wiimotes with Wii Motion Plus (black) :wii:
  • One Nunchuk (black) :wii:
[attachment=28472:IMG_2908.JPG]

[attachment=28473:IMG_2905.JPG]

[attachment=28474:IMG_2906.JPG]

[attachment=28475:IMG_2907.JPG]

[attachment=28476:IMG_2904.JPG]

[attachment=28477:IMG_2903.JPG]

[attachment=28478:IMG_2902.JPG]

[attachment=28479:IMG_2908.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skinkrawl']CML for Bible Adventures[/QUOTE]

Not seeing anything on your list, but feel free to PM me an offer! Here are some more specific details:

The cart is black and in great shape, no damage to either sticker. Plays great on my NES.

The manual is in near mint condition.

The original dust sleeve seems to be a rarity when it comes to CIB copies of this game. It's baby blue and has a black illustration of Noah's ark, some books, a locked treasure chest and a sunset. It's in near mint condition with a small scuff on one side.

The box is structurally sound with minor scuffs along the edges and corners. This also includes the original styrofoam insert.

If you're looking for CIB NES games I also have Play Action Football and All-Pro Basketball both in excellent condition, and Big Bird's Hide & Speak in good condition. Let me know as I'd love to sell these to a CAG!

[quote name='aptanor']The dust covers on the Wisdom Tree games are so weird looking >.>

Bump[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't seen many CIB copies of Bible Adventures on eBay with that cover so get it while it's hot! ;)

bump

bread's done
Back