Cowboy Bebop: The Movie $10 @ Walmart/ $10.49 @ Amazon

I still wouldn't get it cause their is no 5.1 surround audio mix compare to the Japan release. For Shame!

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck walmart. no seriously fuck them. if they have the item in store, you're forced to pay store price not web price. fuck them in the ass for that. So you buy a movie, and forced to wait x days. then waste your time, gas and sanity. then you gotta walk through the dirtbag store filled with more dirtbags. OH OH, of course there's a fuckin' McDonalds there because only dirtbags eat cheap fast food. So you walk across this dirtbag store tot he end where there is a pick up. It's seamless. Now you gotta walk through the fucking store AGAIN. then waste gas time and even more sanity coming back.

fuck WALMART.

[quote name='DynamiteShikoku']fuck walmart. no seriously fuck them. if they have the item in store, you're forced to pay store price not web price. fuck them in the ass for that. So you buy a movie, and forced to wait x days. then waste your time, gas and sanity. then you gotta walk through the dirtbag store filled with more dirtbags. OH OH, of course there's a fuckin' McDonalds there because only dirtbags eat cheap fast food. So you walk across this dirtbag store tot he end where there is a pick up. It's seamless. Now you gotta walk through the fucking store AGAIN. then waste gas time and even more sanity coming back.

fuck WALMART.[/QUOTE]

That sucks I'm guessing, lol. Most stores like BB match their online price.

I'll eventually buy this. Now if only Japan would remaster this series... Is Bebop even popular over there anymore? I always thought it enjoyed way more success in America.

[quote name='Raye']I'll eventually buy this. Now if only Japan would remaster this series... Is Bebop even popular over there anymore? I always thought it enjoyed way more success in America.[/QUOTE]

only if there are new hentai pics of Faye on 2chan lol.

bread's done
Back