[H] PS4, PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, stuff [W] PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita

Alaisiagae

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
INFO:

• Lower feedback sends first.
  • shipping: includes delivery confirmation/tracking. I use USPS 1st Class or Priority Mail for games.
  • packaging: bubble mailer for small shipments, boxes w/ padding for larger stuff.
  • paying me/paying you: Paypal, Amazon gift card.

STUFF I HAVE (for sale or trade)

:ps4: PS4

• Bound By Flame - complete with manual. Like new condition. Region 1.
:ps3: PS3 - all games are region 1 or All

• Borderlands GotY - complete in box, very good condition. Comes with Xbox 360 version's map.
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - complete in box, good to very good condition.Case has wear, disc has a marking on the inner plastic ring (not the disc surface).
  • Borderlands 2 GotY - complete in box. Good condition. Case has noticeable wear and some scuffs on the discs.
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition - complete, fair to good condition. Significant wear to case and case art, a few scuffs on the disc.
  • God of War III - black label. From ultimate edition -- has "not for resale" instead of barcode on back of cover art. Complete, like new but there is light wear to cover - one small indent/dent, underlying artwork does show slight damage.
  • Red Dead Redemption - complete with map & manual, like new condition.
:ps2: PS2 - all games are US/NTSC (North America)

• Guitar Hero Battery Pack Kit: official Red Octane brand. Includes battery pack, charger bay, USB cable, and manual. No box. Very good condition, the charger bay lid has light scuffs on it.
  • Prince of Perisa: Sands of Time - complete, black label, very good to like new except for price stickers and light wear to case.
  • Prince of Persia: Two Thrones - Complete, very good condition. Greatest hits, price stickers on case & case art, complete. Disc needs to be cleaned, has dust on it (plays fine anyway)
  • Splitfish EdgeFX- plug-and-play. Has everything, Very good to Like New, with manual - but no box.
:psp:  PSP

• PSP Case - unopened. For Slim & Lite PSPs only. Brand: Logic3. This case is similar in form and materials to the Logitech Playgear Pocket case (polycarbonate shell with rubber liner) . Color: Yellow.
:hot:  OTHER STUFF

• Darksiders Digital Hellbook - disc only. Like new condition.
  • Dragon's Dogma Capcom Complete Works (Artbook) - like new.
  • Dragonology Pocket Adventures - complete, like 
  • Oontz Angle3 bluetooth speaker - like new, complete in box. Black color.
  • herb grinders (3x) and pollen press (1x) - aluminum, light consmetic wear.
  • Tandy/Craftool - leathercraft tools and supplies (tools, stamps, hardware, etc.)
  • NECA Player Select Legacy of Kain figures: Kain, Raziel (material), and Raziel (spectral) - complete in box, like new
  • Summit+ vaporizers - 1 green, 1 blue. Used but cleaned. Both are complete in box with accessories.
:pc: PC

• Icewind Dale Heart of Winter - Very good. Includes game disc in original JC, (jewel case), JC art, manual, and quick reference card
  • Majesty Gold Edition - Very good. Includes game disc, JC insert in JC, fat/big manual, & tech tree poster.
  • Titan Quest Gold Edition - Like new. Complete in box with slipcover (slipcover has gamestop sticker on it). Includes game disc and soundtrack disc.

:bouncy: ​STUFF I WANT

• Amazon, Ebay, PSN cards/codes, any dollar amount
  • I will take a look at your list!
:ps2:  PS2 (games must be complete in box with manual, US/NTSC region)

• Adapter 4-player Multi-tap, Sony brand preferred
  • Sony Dualshock 2 controller (any color, must be in excellent condition, no defects, fully functioning)
  • Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future
  • Gladius
  • Sonic's Mega Collection Plus
:ps3:  PS3 (games must be complete in box, Region 1 or All)

• God of War Ascension (don't need online multiplayer code)
  • Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
  • Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
:ps4:  PS4 (games must be complete in box, Region 1 or All)

• ArcaniA: The Complete Tale
  • Assassins Creed: Black Flag
  • Assassin's Creed: Chronicles 
  • The Bard's Tale: Remastered and Resnarkled
  • Biomutant
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Dishonored Definitive Edition
  • Dishonored Death of the Outsider
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Greedfall
  • Knack
  • Legend of Kay: Anniversary 
  • Monster Hunter World Iceborne Master edition
  • Rime
  • The Raven: Remastered
  • Spirit of the North
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness
  • Teslagrad
  • Titan Quest
:vita:  PS Vita (games must be complete in box)

• Assassin's Creed Liberation
  • Assassin's Creed Chronicles
  • The Bard's Tale: Remastered and Resnarkled
  • Rayman Origins box w/ box art only, no game needed
  • Memory card - 16gb or 32gb.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alaisiagae']About this list: I bought too many games! I'm selling games and misc. stuff I don't want, don't need, and/or don't like. Give them a loving home!

Credentials: Member of Switchgames for almost 2 years, with 100% positive feedback on 10 trades. My ebay buyer feedback is 100% positive on 30+ purchases (I haven't sold anything yet).

WANT
: money. Preferably Amazon Web Pay, but I will accept Paypal as long as I am compensated for the transfer fee.
- Base prices do not include shipping and any additional costs (such as shipping insurance, if the buyer wants it). Willing to accept offers, too.
- I will also consider trading for any games on my CAG wish list.

HAVE: I have lots of games, some accessories (controllers), action figures, and over 400 comic books.
- I have pictures for most of these. Will take additional photos upon request. Feel free to ask questions about any of the items.
- All come from a smoke-free home and are adult-owned.
- Game conditions for all games are noted on the game's respective trade page.
- Refer to my Trade List for prices for games.

.:pS1:.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee pic
Oddworld: Abe's Exodus pic
Vagrant Story pic
Soul Reaver / Blood Omen / Fighting Force (collector's edition triple-pack) pic

:ps2: .:pS2:. :ps2:
Champions of Norrath pic
Champions: Return to Arms pic
Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
Devil May Cry pic
Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future pic
Ghosthunter pic
God of War (greatest hits) pic
God of War 2 pic
Giants: Citizen Kabuto pic
The Hobbit pic
ICO pic
Killer7 pic
Kya: Dark Lineage pic
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 pic
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 pic
Legend of Kay pic
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time pic
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within pic
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones (greatest hits) pic
Second Sight pic
Sega Genesis Collection pic
Shadow of the Colossus (greatest hits) pic
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus pic
Summoner pic
Wipeout: Fusion pic

:psp: .:pSP:. :psp:
Dead Head Fred
Dungeons and Dragons: Tactics
God of War: Chains of Olympus

:pc: .:pC:. :pc:
Age of Wonders pic
American McGee's Alice
Battlefield 2142 pic
Bioshock pic
Descent 2 pic
Divine Divinity pic
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey pic
Dungeon Siege pic
Fallout Collection pic
Gothic pic
Gothic 2 (Gold Edition) x2 pic
Gothic 3 pic
Grim Fandango w/ Strategy Guide pic
Half-Life Platinum Collection pic
LEGO Island pic
Mechwarrior 2: 31st Century Combat pic
Myst: Masterpiece Edition pic
Overlord pic
Overlord 2 pic
Project Eden pic
Rise of the Argonauts pic
Schizm: Mysterious Journey pic
Silverfall pic
Startopia pic
Syberia Collector's Edition 1 & 2 pic
Tomb Raider: Last Revelation pic
Zeus: Master of Olympus pic

.:Accessories:.
- Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 :pc: - barely used. Includes dongle, software CD, instruction/manual. Does not include batteries. $20
- Logitech Cordless Precision :ps2: - lightly used. Includes dongle, instruction manual. No batteries. $10
- Guitar Hero Recharge Battery Kit :ps2: :ps3: :360: - includes usb adapter, charger, battery, and instructions; no box. $5
- GelTabz Wiimote Silicon Grip :wii: - 1 wiimote grip only. $0.50
- Grip-It Analog Stick Covers :ps3: :360: - barely used, includes all 4 grips plus original packaging (if you want it). $3.00
- ASCII Grip PS1 one-handed controller - comes with box, manual, controller, everything in Like New condition. $20

.:Swag/Misc:.
Will accept offers.

- Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack: near mint condition. $6
- ICO soundtrack: in near mint condition. $6
- NECA Player Select Bioshock 2: Subject Delta action figure $8 pic 1|pic 2|pic 3
- NECA Player Select Bioshock 2: Big Sister & Little Sister Toys 'R' Us Exclusive action figure set $12 pic 1|pic 2|pic 3|pic 4|pic 5 - little sister: repaired dress bow with superglue, some stuck on her butt and if you try to lift part of the bow up, the paint will peal. Big Sister R-hand harpoon repaired with plastic cement, can't tell it has been repaired.
- Marvel Legends (Series IV) X-Men Beast action figure w/comic book $3.50 pic 1|pic 2
- Marvel Legends (Series IV) X-Men Sabertooth action figure w/comic book $3.50 pic 1|pic 2
-NECA Player Select God of War Kratos Blades of Athena & Blade of Olympus accessories from the Kratos in Ares Armor action figure $8 pic 1|pic 2

.:Comic Books:.
refer to the screenshot of my excel list. Prices have been blocked out because they are obsolete. I'm happy to sell at 50% to 60% off the listed price on mycomicshop.com. Make offers. (Listed price = price listed for the same issue in the same condition.)
- I'm not a professional grader, but I tend to grade more conservatively than some vendor's I've purchased books from. Comics will ship pre-bagged (as shown in photos) - not guaranteeing the bags are pretty (they are cast-offs from when I re-bagged my collection), but they do their job.

List 1|List 2|List 3
Titles A to P: 1|2|3|4|5|6
Titles P to Y: 1|2|3|4
Spawn Comics: comics|TPB
Box: 1|2

---History----
7/10/2011 - added
7/09/2011 - list created.[/QUOTE]
Hi I'm interested in both of the marvel legends figures my zip code is 90004 how much would it be shipped lmk thanks

Anyone have any suggestions for formatting my OP? I'm trying to make it easy to read, let me know if I'm succeeding or not - and if not, please suggest any way I could improve the layout (eg. font size, color, etc.).

I will take photos for the items that don't have photos yet.

[quote name='Alaisiagae']*yawn* morning bump! Anyone have any suggestions for formatting my OP? I'm trying to make it easy to read, let me know if I'm succeeding or not - and if not, please suggest any way I could improve the layout (eg. font size, color, etc.).

I will take photos for the items that don't have photos yet.[/QUOTE]
i think you've done a fantastic job, bud. i really hate when people use only the marketplace to trade, as it's not seperated by console, so i have to wade through tons of games for portables that i have no interest in to find a single current gen console game, then wash, rinse & repeat.

great job on everything, man. bump for you.

Okay, PM checked. :)

Also, due to the thorny issue of Paypal and their fees, I'm really leaning toward only accepting Amazon Payments. I will use paypal, but only if the buyer wants to compensate me for the monetary loss. I'm not supposed to ask, so I am not going to do that, I'm just going to, you know, suggest how I would agree to use paypal. :whistle2:#

rated you're thread a 5 star. you can reciprocate (but only if you want ;)).

just an fyi - it's best to respond to people asking you to check their list, in their thread, imho, as you don't have to waste/wait to bump, and it's more likely that hey receive the message since it's hard to keep track of whose thread you wanted what from, when you're going through tons of threads. just a suggestion that's worked well for me. they may even resond in your thread, which gives you a bump, not using one of your own.

Thanks, I went and posted the same info in Nightfox31's thread. Too bad bumps aren't like roll-over minutes, I still had two from yesterday! :p

Bump! Added game descriptions to the OP. I tried to make them unobtrusive. How does it look? Everything still readable? If you have any suggests, please post them!

Crumpet Bumpet! Or something.

No changes made today (yet!).

Note to self: take pictures of Freelancer, PSP games, and Guitar Hero battery kit

bump.

i had each of my catagories a seperate color, but then changed them all to the same except the wii/ps3/360, since those were pretty well known colors that represent each system. i felt mine were too big, and it could confuse people where one section started, and the previous one ended, but you've done a great job with that. the text size is perfect so it works really well with each section being a different color. once again, nice job, pal.

[quote name='Alaisiagae']Bump,

Oldschool77, what controllers do you use for the PC? I've gotten a lot of use from my Fragnstein, it was great for Hellgate: London and Gothic 1 & 2. Still have to try it with other games, and update the firmware...[/QUOTE]

pretty sure he just uses a 360 controller.

btw, someone had to rate your thread a 1 or 2 for it to be a 3 stars now. haters are pathetic in this forum. just cuz they can't have a great list, they gotta hate on ours. every time i've had more than 3 stars, someone rated it a 1 to get it back down. sad, very sad.

[quote name='twztid13']pretty sure he just uses a 360 controller.

btw, someone had to rate your thread a 1 or 2 for it to be a 3 stars now. haters are pathetic in this forum. just cuz they can't have a great list, they gotta hate on ours. every time i've had more than 3 stars, someone rated it a 1 to get it back down. sad, very sad.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, haters are gonna hate. I bet if the site kept a log with the username and their rating, there might be less vote abuse (since there would be more accountability/transparency). Perpetual offenders could be identified and brought to a moderator's attention.

[quote name='Alaisiagae']Yeah, haters are gonna hate. I bet if the site kept a log with the username and their rating, there might be less vote abuse (since there would be more accountability/transparency). Perpetual offenders could be identified and brought to a moderator's attention.[/QUOTE]
i SO wish they were transparent. i am a big proponent of transparancy everywhere, except where one would expect privacy, of course.

[quote name='twztid13']pretty sure he just uses a 360 controller.

btw, someone had to rate your thread a 1 or 2 for it to be a 3 stars now. haters are pathetic in this forum. just cuz they can't have a great list, they gotta hate on ours. every time i've had more than 3 stars, someone rated it a 1 to get it back down. sad, very sad.[/QUOTE]

I use a 360 controller for my PC now but I used to use a ps3 sixaxis with joy2key. Before that I used a Saitek gamepad and a logitech extreme 3D pro combo. Earliest gamepad I can remember using was a Microsoft sidewinder, it used the gameport :lol:

I honestly never even paid attention to the star rating of threads since it didn't have anything to do with trader rating. I figured that the stars had to do with how much a viewer liked the appearance of the thread (color scheme, layout, etc.)

Bump...

I used my Sidewinder to play Claw and Wing Commander IV since those were the only ones that needed it I either used a keyboard/mouse or Thrustmaster joystick to play everything else ;)

night-time bump!

It's been nice seeing fireflies outside. We mostly get the ones that are greenish in color, but sometimes there are some that luminesce white or even a pinkish-orange.

Pinkish-orange? I didn't know fireflies could do that color! The only naturally bioluminescent thing I've ever personally seen were some invertebrates, a few fish and some mushrooms. I think the only fireflies I've ever seen were probably on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride :lol:

I was once in a big old field in West Virginia at night in the summer, and there were zillions of fireflies blinking, it looked like the surrounding woods were covered in twinkling stars - or people snapping pictures on their cell phones. :p

Fireflies are pretty slow fliers, it's easy to intercept one that's floating around and get it to land on your hand.

Once, there was a firefly in my room, and I put it in a small container I used to keep some jelly beans in (in order to transport the firefly through the house and to the outdoors). I think it got a sugar rush, because it started blinking like crazy.

thursday bump!

Just ordered my textbooks for fall semester. International editions ftw! Also: the bookstore prices are such a rip-off.

i've never seen any bioluminescent thing in person. some of the mushrooms & moss type plant life that grow in caves look really spectacular on television, so i can't imagine how awesome they might look in person.

heat wave bump! :melts:

I wish I could bioluminesce. :( Then I wouldn't need a night light when I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Thankye kindly! :)

It was like an oven outside today, the humidity made it positively unbearable. I wanted to go to Gamestop to return a game, but the prospect of getting into my car (which sits out on the driveway) was not appealing.

[quote name='Alaisiagae']I wish I could bioluminesce. :( Then I wouldn't need a night light when I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.[/QUOTE] Get some of those glo-rings at Michael's for $1 and your problem will be solved :lol:

[quote name='twztid13']i have no AC in my truck, and i live in TEXAS! pity me.[/QUOTE] It was about 84 degrees here so I pity you and my brother who lives in Nevada. He just called me today to complain that his A/C went out on his fairly new black SUV:hot:

afternoon bump!

Why, oh, why am I playing Champions of Norrath? I usually don't play hack-n-slash games, as I prefer story/character-driven games... and yet I've dumped about 4 or 5 hours into Norrath... *sigh*

evening bump! Yay!

How often do most cags check their accounts? I tend to check mine several times a day, so I try not to get impatient when I'm trying to set up a sale and my partner doesn't respond for a few days. But the wait sometimes feels agonizing, and then I realize it has only been 3 days and that isn't abnormal or anything.

[quote name='Alaisiagae']Ugh, what a bs headache that is! So, the question is:

does the game look better in 720p with component cable OR in up-scaled 1080p with composite cable?

I don't have a PS3, I wasn't even aware that not all games for it weren't released in 1080, let alone that the component cable had some potential drawbacks; using component for my PS2 dramatically enhanced the visuals.

Stupid Sony, stupid Big Media, stupid greedy *mumble grumble* as if it does anything to prevent piracy *grumble* all it does it punish legitimate users *mumble*[/QUOTE]

composite will not get you 720p or 1080p with ps3, or any console, i'm afraid. HDMI will get you the best your tv can handle, but component is a much better choice if you can't do HDMI. there are no drawbacks to component except if you want to watch blu ray (which i could care less about, but is standard in ps3's) which requires HDMI, or unless the tv has limitations for component cables, but i've never heard of that, myself.

btw, i check CAG several times a day, too, but some cags have really demanding jobs/lives, so if they don't get back to you by the nearest weekend, then i give up, or send another pm. if you go to their profile, you can tell the last time they were on, so if they were on for 3 or 4 days in a row, and didn't pm you, that'd be the limit. if they didn't get at you in 5-7 days, but haven't been on since then, i let it slide. a case by case basis, really.

Well, shows how much I know! :p I don't think I even have HDMI for my desktop, though my latest GPU has the capability (I think).

So, there are three choices for output? HDMI, composite, and component? See, I had thought HDMI was in addition to either composite or component. :facepalm:

Clearly I will need to do some research before purchasing a PS3, just so I know which accessories and extra hardware doodly-bits to buy!

bread's done
Back