Amazon Video Games DOTW - Dungeon Siege 3, Cars 2, SSFIV 3D

[quote name='strait edge follower']Dungeon siege 3 will get cheaper really quickly, I would wait[/QUOTE]

I hope so as I really want this.

[quote name='MysterD']Wow, DS3 is getting cheaper REALLY quick...[/QUOTE]

loving the drops though..had it on preorder cuz im a sucker for preorder item dlc, but decided to wait...endgame gear is always better than preorder anyways..lol

[quote name='j-fever']It works great, I played both the Wii version and PS3 version @ E3, however I prefer the PS3 version, so I will wait for it to be below $20 to buy.

Good game.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't know an adult could fit in that thing.

[quote name='drawingboard']Wow, I didn't know an adult could fit in that thing.[/QUOTE]

Me neither, it baffles me..... I really don't think he understood your question lol. The confusion was probably due to effects of skim-reading to fast. A huge problem with people growing up in the "Attention Deficit High Definition" era.

I have no clue about the car but as far as I can tell the car seems ok..... for a child lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couch co-op is fine, yes. Online co-op is a worthless feature unless you're like me and just playing with a friend as if we were playing couch(which we still sometimes do if I go to his house, I had him make the save). We play the pc version, it obviously looks better, but otherwise they all seem pretty much the same.

There is no replaying, like diablo, so one play and you're done. You can try another character or you can play the same char as a different build but that doesn't seem very viable(a few of the customizations just seem crappy, many builds will be similar when ignoring those). There are some decisions with the story/dialogue trees but while some will change things there don't seem to be massive differences. And simply put, this is no mass effect, even with the changes it's hard to care much about anything other than the well done combat.

Either get the version your friend has to play with them, because again the random pick up games with strangers is quite worthless, or get whichever is cheapest. Neither console is really overall "better" for this game, just slight wins and losses across the board.

[quote name='viksmart']Me neither, it baffles me..... I really don't think he understood your question lol. The confusion was probably due to effects of skim-reading to fast. A huge problem with people growing up in the "Attention Deficit High Definition" era.

I have no clue about the car but as far as I can tell the car seems ok..... for a child lol.[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah, I don't think he checked the link. Maybe he thought it was those steering wheel accessories.
I was just wondering how well it works. I don't think too many people have one though.

bread's done
Back