Mass Effect 2 Collectors Armor+Rifle code

RvB SPARTAN038

CAG Veteran
Im looking for this armor code. I need it unused(of course) and would prefer to have the card mailed to me. All I have is a few Halo Reach Codes and a bit of money.
From Halo Reach, I have:
Elite Officer Armor
Spartan Multithreat armor(Gamestop)
Halo Legends: The Package Episode
Falcon Avatar Prop

Also have Dragon Age 2 Armor Code(Dead Space 2 Isaac Clark Armor)
Dragon Age 2 Antivan Garrote Code

PAYPAL

If anyone happens to have a brand new, sealed Mass Effect 2 Collectors edition with an unused code ill buy the game off you.

Let me know ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just added a list of my games to the collection. You can look through to see if theres something you like. Lets negotiate a trade. If theres something your looking for in specific, tell me and ill see if i can get it.

The reason im looking for the armor code is because when I bought this game brand new sealed(the CE edition) the DLC card was missing. I called EA Tech support several times and they refused to help me out and accused me of trying to cheat them out of a code. Ever since the release of ME2, I've been searching for one. Ever since then, Ive been obsessed with having a complete ME2 CE. Its the only piece I'm missing and am desperate. Appreciate any help.

you can find them on eBay, but if it was missing and sealed, it was either resealed or an error, if an error, take a picture of your receipt and contents and email their customer service. beware, if you bought it on eBay, many are taking codes out and selling them separate as they fetch 40-60 bucks the resealing them, so trying to use $5 Halo codes will probably not net you one. I had a friend that this happened too as well. Good Luck in your code hunt!

Is this for ps3 e Dragon Age 2 Armor Code(Dead Space 2 Isaac Clark Armor)

bread's done
Back