Any deals for the Friday the 13th Box set?

[quote name='doubledown']I thought I read a rumor that they STILL may release the unrated cuts of these movies[/QUOTE]

That would be awsome!! Nothing beats campy horror flicks!

Then all we'd need is the unrated 210 minute cut of Caligula!

From the DDD description of the set:

With his trademark chainsaw and frighteningly blank hockey mask, FRIDAY THE 13TH's teen-slaughtering serial killer Jason Voorhees stands as one of the most iconic characters in horror film history.

Since when is a chainsaw Jason's trademark weapon? I always thought it was a machete. I don't even remember him using a chainsaw.

[quote name='jbroush99']From the DDD description of the set:

With his trademark chainsaw and frighteningly blank hockey mask, FRIDAY THE 13TH's teen-slaughtering serial killer Jason Voorhees stands as one of the most iconic characters in horror film history.

Since when is a chainsaw Jason's trademark weapon? I always thought it was a machete. I don't even remember him using a chainsaw.[/QUOTE]

I don't think he ever used a chainsaw LOL. It was infact a machete.

Yeah im waitin for an uncut one. About that chainsaw thing im 14 and i can remember back when i was young even though i had seen a few of the movies i for some reason had always thought chainsaw was his waepon of choice. I dont know why i thought that. But yeah its the machette thats his main one.I also cant believe they havent released a Tales From the Crypt Box Set. They have tons of other shaqfuin bad shows on dvd but no TFTC.

[quote name='Hokie28']OVERSTOCK.COM has the box set for $54.80 + Free shipping. Cheaper than Deep Discount DVDS. Every dollar counts.

Also, if you find a site that is cheaper, Overstock.com will match.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=search&keyword=friday+the+13th+box

Go to this site to apply whatever coupon you want for overstock.com to knock the price down more.

http://www.xpbargains.com/st_deals.php/Overstock_coupons.htm[/QUOTE]

DDD will PM also. I think DDD has better customer service and faster shipping.

bread's done
Back