H: Dark Souls 3 game & Steelbook (X1) [Sealed]

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
I have a sealed Dark Souls 3 X1 that came in the CE (so it is the Day One Edition) that I also already own digitally. I would be willing to maybe toss the steelbook in with that as well if you really wanted. 

In regards to Dark Souls 3 make me an offer?

*Old stuff from my last updated thread I can surely find these somewhere though I doubt anyone wants them haha*
Have:
- :360: Gears of War 3 Infected Omen Weapon Skin Pack
- :360: Mortal Kombat Online Code
- :360: Dragon Age 2 Online Pass
- :360: SSX Online Pass
- :ps3: Soul Calibur V Dampierre DLC Code (Best Buy Exclusive Character)
- :ps3: Batman Arkham City Catwoman DLC
- :ps3: Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network DLC Card
- :ps3: & :360: Rage Anarchy Edition DLC
- Steam RAGE Wasteland Sewers Mission DLC
- Civilization V (Steam Gift)

Want:

Google Play Credit
ART BOOKS (Not CE ones, but full retail ones)
Microsoft Points
Playstation Network Cards
XBLA
PSN titles
Steam Gifts
PayPal
CYL

Last edited by a moderator:
I really have been itching to get some new artbooks. Please post here if you have any to offer and I will pay you for them!

I suppose I should have specified, though thanks for the responses.

I am mainly looking for full sized art books, the ones generally not simply in CEs and what not.

cml for retail/full sized artbooks (although i sold majority of them last week already). if u have any questions on a book ur interested in (even if its not on my list) lemme know cuz chances are i probably have it (its just not for sale).

I would be willing to gift you Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II on Steam for the Borderlands GOTY code on PS3. I recently bought it used thinking it was the version with the DLC on the disk, but it's not. So I'm kind of out of luck.

I have 3 Green Jack In the Box Codes, willing to trade for 1600 MS Points or any DLC Character except Commando Dom! My GamerTag is SLLPKNOT

Don't have anymore DLC Characters left for trade and I am definitely not dropping down $20 for it when people are on here selling them for $5.

Thanks though.

If your still looking for the Gears of War 3 Liquid Green Weapon Skins I got a couple. Your posts says you have Amazon Gift Cards and Microsoft Points for trade. Interested, pm me? Any reasonable amount will do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a preorder bonus Dead Space 2 Artbook.... let me know if interested quickly as it's on ebay in a LOT with other items.

bread's done
Back