Elder Scrolls Skyrim (360) $54.54 @ Amazon + Map Bonus

Anyone know if it's possible to use the $10 coupon from the Oblivion 5th Year Anniversary edition for Skyrim on Amazon?

Don't forget that they are now offering the .99 release date delievery if it's available in your area. That was the deal sealer for me.

[quote name='JokerCard']Thanks op. Locked in the price. Missed it last time when it was this low[/QUOTE]

Just pre-order whatever game you might want in the future and Amazon automatically lowers the price for you whenever it drops and locks it in. They don't charge you until the game actually ships so you can cancel it whenever if you change your mind or if want to buy it elsewhere. I have Arkham City resting in my pre-orders for $56.xx right now :D

what would a CE edition include with this series? Also thanks, OP. In for one.

Last edited by a moderator:
There has never been news of the CE. And isn't it too late to start announcing the CE? I doubt there will be a CE at all.

EDIT: scratch that, just realized an arkham city CE was announced yesterday

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Preordered.

Just until they announce a collector's edition...then I'll cancel this version, lol.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

What about Amazon credit? Like I pre-ordered this when they announced about the cloth map completely on Amazon credit. Did they already take the credit out of my account? I think they do, unlike credit card where they don't bill until shipment.

It doesn't actually use it but it sort of puts it on hold until your order ships. If you cancel your order you get it back right away

[quote name='Aerc']It doesn't actually use it but it sort of puts it on hold until your order ships. If you cancel your order you get it back right away[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks, that's what I figured. I just didn't want to have to make sure I didn't go below a certain credit amount by that date if you know what I mean. Didn't want them to be like "oops, you spent all your credit and can't buy it now!"

Thanks Aerc.

I got my preorder in last time it was at this price, and I think the guide was on sale at the time too. I'm just waiting for them to announce some sort of preorder bonus, like an Amazon credit, or exclusive DLC. It would also be nice if the price went down even lower.

I have a $20 credit from getting NCAA 12. When I try to preorder it automatically subtracts my credit. Is there anyway to preorder this game but keep my credit for something I'll likely buy before this game gets released? If they add a $20 credit for Skyrim or some DLC, do we automatically get it if reserved now or do you have to cancel this order and reorder when running credit/DLC deal? I know they match any lower prices but am not sure how the credits or DLC work if they introduce that later.

[quote name='jpatern']I have a $20 credit from getting NCAA 12. When I try to preorder it automatically subtracts my credit. Is there anyway to preorder this game but keep my credit for something I'll likely buy before this game gets released? If they add a $20 credit for Skyrim or some DLC, do we automatically get it if reserved now or do you have to cancel this order and reorder when running credit/DLC deal? I know they match any lower prices but am not sure how the credits or DLC work if they introduce that later.[/QUOTE]

try this:
pre-order it again after you have pre-ordered it with the credit
Then cancel the one with the credit.

wallah you get the credit back

2nd question: most likely it wiill get added to your pre-order but i would keep checking before it releases to make sure.

Still holding out hope for a CE on this one. C'mon, Bethesda, you've done it for your last 3 open-world games. Don't leave us hanging.

Depending on how the rest of my summer goes (in terms of completing games in my back-log), my pre-order might just get cancelled.

I have the strategy guide already pre-ordered for a decent price, so I'll keep that one on order.

[quote name='Rebelphoenix']I'm not going to pay over 49.99 for a non collector's edition of a PC game.[/QUOTE]

There are no more PC games.

bread's done
Back