Replacement xbox 360 Thumbsticks?

hutno

CAGiversary!
One of my roomates friends destroyed the rubber on one of my controllers down to the bare plastic. Does anyone have recomendations for a replacement sticks? Taking the controller apart wouldn't be a problem.

Most of the reviews for replacements on Amazon and other sites, note that the rubber is poor and rubs off after a month of playing. Anyone have any experience with this and can recommend a product that wont fall apart and bring me back to square one?

I saw on x-play they had these replacement thumbstick covers that pop onto the xbox controller and raise it slightly for better response and comfort (as they say). I don't know the company that makes it but some googling on your part would probably find the answer.

[quote name='100xp']I saw on x-play they had these replacement thumbstick covers that pop onto the xbox controller and raise it slightly for better response and comfort (as they say). I don't know the company that makes it but some googling on your part would probably find the answer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've seen those, but I think they're designed to clip on, over the existing rubber. I'd need something that could clip on to the bare plastic. I could always combo those with the cheap joysticks, but at that point I'm appraching a price where I'd be better off just investing in a new controller.

Anyone had any experience with these?

Can you guys help me find ones for the playstation 3. My dogs bit the rubber off so its just the plastic now :|

[quote name='mistamike']Can you guys help me find ones for the playstation 3. My dogs bit the rubber off so its just the plastic now :|[/QUOTE]

Grip-Its are suppose to work on PS3 too.

bread's done
Back