Plants vs Zombies [Xbox 360 or DS] $12.99 New at GameStop

damn, good deal. i'd be all over this if i hadn't picked up pvz when it was on sale for 800 points a little while back. but i didn't get those other 2 popcap games.

Great find OP. I knew that waiting for a price drop on this would help out. I'll get this even cheaper with a $10 off coupon from pur and get the game for only 2.99 plus tax.

Used is only $9.99!

edit: Is there a way to tell if this is a sale or a permanant price drop at GS?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='victimsofadown']Used is only $9.99!

edit: Is there a way to tell if this is a sale or a permanant price drop at GS?[/QUOTE]

actually i would like to know that aswell.

I might pick up the DS version because I'm a sucker for most zombie games.

As a warning: the disc-based 360 port won't install to the HDD, so if you have an older model phat 360, you'll have to listen to the jet roar of the disc drive throughout your play time.

Went in to pick this up for 360 yesterday and the guy gave me a sealed copy. I love my Gamestop. I wish you all could deal with the employees at mine. Great guys.

[quote name='Tsel']Went in to pick this up for 360 yesterday and the guy gave me a sealed copy. I love my Gamestop. I wish you all could deal with the employees at mine. Great guys.[/QUOTE]

One near me has that every once in a while. Last one I got sealed was a used fallout 3 for $7.99 when they had the sale about 4 months ago. I was told then that if they get a large stock in from a outside company (think dealtree type) and it's not specified new or used then they have to sell used even if shrink wrapped.

I guess they take the definition of used to the T. Opened "New" games because they haven't been sold before and wrapped "used" games.

Is there any difference between the disc version and the live version? I know the disc comes with zuma and peggle but does it add any levels or anything? I already have the live version and beat it but want some more levels and addons but didn't see any available.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']You can grab the used copy online for $8.39 if you use cag16 and vship for free shipping.
(gamestop)[/QUOTE]

Says you need at least an order of 24.99 to get free shipping with vship.

I've played an ungodly amount of PvZ on Steam, Ipod, and Android. I've tried the 360 version demo and have no idea how you could keep up with the later levels using a controller.

bread's done
Back