GGT 125 is almost as confusing to new users as Terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
terraria_crafting.png

[quote name='tiredfornow']d'awww, I wanted to make the ovary punching GGT, but I guess I'll think of something else.
2wdwydj.gif
[/QUOTE]

Time travel has made it so.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wish Shadows of the Damned ended
when you're holding Paula and you die when the life bar depletes. Roll credits.
Shit would've been brilliant.[/QUOTE]
That would have been a lot better.

My mansion won't even fit on the screen in Terraria. All of the peasant's houses could fit inside my mansion. Speaking of peasants, I'm going to make a city in the sky by branching off from my already massive mansion.

Mansion.

fuck that bitch C Viper. No one punches Cammy in her box without answering for it!!!1!!

except me
with my penis.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol Time Traveled over the OP. Awesome. ^__^

I wanted to make the new one, but I was out. Next time!![/QUOTE]

I don't think it'll get much better then time traveling.

Finally starting to figure out the crafting. I guess my issues with crafting was because you can't make anything if you talk to the guide and click on crafting, as it's just a demo of crafting. I had to make a workbench, then build a place to put it, and then walk near it for more complex items to show up. I was expecting it to be a bit more straightforward like Minecraft. Now I need a merchant so I can sell the extra workbenches that I accidentally made.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I don't think it'll get much better then time traveling.[/QUOTE]

We just discovered something new and amazing. The GGT, a place dedicated to always finding the deeper mysteries of CAG. Bravo!

tumblr_lbp3pvC0Yb1qzjix8.gif

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Finally starting to figure out the crafting. I guess my issues with crafting was because you can't make anything if you talk to the guide and click on crafting, as it's just a demo of crafting. I had to make a workbench, then build a place to put it, and then walk near it for more complex items to show up. I was expecting it to be a bit more straightforward like Minecraft. Now I need a merchant so I can sell the extra workbenches that I accidentally made.[/QUOTE]

Wait, there are merchants in Terraria?! Maybe I just need to actually spend some time playing it

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']I went back to Terraria this morning after hearing everybody here talk about....I forgot all of my inventory slots are full, dammit[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a way to destroy items. It gets a wee bit annoying having stack upon stack of dirt. I've just dug a hole for all those items I don't want, but still annoying.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Wait, there are merchants in Terraria?! Maybe I just need to actually spend some time playing it[/QUOTE]
That's what the guide said. You need a bunch of money first for one to appear.

I'm checking some gameplay footage of the up coming DLC suits from GDW 3... they are pretty badass. Except for the music we don't get...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Dragon Ball Z is for losers and weeaboos.[/QUOTE]

That's why I watch Sonic the Hedgehog: The Animated Series

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']That's why I watch Sonic the Hedgehog: The Animated Series[/QUOTE]

I agree. That's why I watch both Sonic cartoons.

[quote name='whoknows']I agree. That's why I watch both Sonic cartoons.[/QUOTE]

I just like Sonic, that 2 minute long demo for the new Sonic blew my mind away

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']I just like Sonic, that 2 minute long demo for the new Sonic blew my mind away[/QUOTE]

It was a pretty incredible demo.

If everyone who played it buys it, I think it'll outsell MW3 this year.

[quote name='whoknows']It was a pretty incredible demo.

If everyone who played it buys it, I think it'll outsell MW3 this year.[/QUOTE]

It has to, and I think it will be even better than Sonic 2006, which is hard to do

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']It has to, and I think it will be even better than Sonic 2006, which is hard to do[/QUOTE]

Now that's just an outright lie.

[quote name='whoknows']It was a pretty incredible demo. [/QUOTE]

Loaded the demo up last night. For once, I'm feeling the hype for a sonic game. Here's hoping it won't disappoint.

Only thing I wish is that there was also a 3D level along with the 2D level. That way we could kind of get a feel for both.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']The Wolverine game is actually pretty good...[/QUOTE]

This one?

x-men_origins_wolverine_x360_cover.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']that totally rhymes with blue[/QUOTE]

Let him believe.

[quote name='distgfx']This one?

x-men_origins_wolverine_x360_cover.jpg
[/QUOTE]
That's the one. Picked it up cheap to play until Catherine comes out, and am very pleasantly surprised. I think Raven is like the king of under appreciated games after this, Wolfenstein, and Singularity.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']That's the one. Picked it up cheap to play until Catherine comes out, and am very pleasantly surprised. I think Raven is like the king of under appreciated games after this, Wolfenstein, and Singularity.[/QUOTE]

Even though I wasn't a fan of Wolfenstein in particular, I have to agree.

Wolverine was a pretty competent GoW clone. Then again, making a game that plays to Wolverine's strengths isn't exactly rocket science.

I got bored of Woverine. I hit the level after the Gambit fight (which if I remember correctly, was horrible) and just never went back to it. Thinking about picking it up again through. I could probably get back into it long enough to finish it up.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Wolverine was a pretty competent GoW clone. Then again, making a game that plays to Wolverine's strengths isn't exactly rocket science.[/QUOTE]
I don't know. I think it might be rocket science considering how few developers get it right. They could have just phoned in a movie tie-in game and called it a day, but it's clear there was some thought and effort put into this.

every movie game should just be a GoW clone since it's so damn easy to make.

combat? what combat? just tell me what the takedowns look like.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']It has to, and I think it will be even better than Sonic 2006, which is hard to do[/QUOTE]

Lies. Sonic 2006 is a timeless classic.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Lies. Sonic 2006 is a timeless classic.[/QUOTE]

All this talk about it is making me want to play it.

[quote name='whoknows']All this talk about it is making me want to play it.[/QUOTE]

It's amazing, has excellent gamplay elements and has some of the best voice-acting known to mankind

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Today's been great. Been fighting with my fiancee all day about watching anime shows with nudity in them.[/QUOTE]

After you won the argument did you start watching Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back