250GB Hard Drive for XBOX 360 Slim Console $47.90 Free Shipping

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LD_Helix']Good Call I'm not familar with these guys so just thought i share a deal that's all[/QUOTE]

yeah i've been looking for a 360 slim hard drive at a good price so i've been able to spot the ebay fakes.

Come on guys, it's very simple. Every xbox hard drive that is cheap and not sold directly by a well-known reputable US site is a fake. I don't know why people keep bothering to post these deals from shady sites thinking it has a chance to be real.

[quote name='scottman']Come on guys, it's very simple. Every xbox hard drive that is cheap and not sold directly by a well-known reputable US site is a fake. I don't know why people keep bothering to post these deals from shady sites thinking it has a chance to be real.[/QUOTE]

its not like they dont work. people have reported that they do work, if you want to take the risk, then go ahead. im not sure if this is a low price compared to ebay, though. imo, i'd rather get the official xbox one, and i missed out on the $100 250gb as opposed to $120.

get it off of amazon, got mines for $45, its not from microsoft, but it works like a charm, had no problems what so ever. 3-5 days free ship i think, or its 3.99$ for shipping, not prime eligible!!

Basically all knock offs are missing the original XBOX emulation software. Which is how MS can tell if you have a knock off HD or not. So as long as the drives are the right brand with no software preloaded, MS has no real incentive to try to take this to court since technically no major laws are being broken.

Can I trust Shareasale the platform?
" merchantID=45812 "
I found this affiliate exist in them. lt looks like closely related with games.

I notice "There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale
Shareasale manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.
If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours. "

I like games,I want to know more online shopping website accept paypal as the payment method?

trust? good ? can share with me

I've been using an unofficial 250Gb HDD in my Elite for years now with no troubles. I think all this talk about being banned is rubbish.

I bought one of these in the past...it plays fine (installs all games fine) but just know, you won't be able to play old xbox games on the HDD!

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also pick up an original Xbox 360 HDD (if you can find one cheap), take it out of that case and put it into a knockoff Slim HDD case. It's easy (look on Youtube for tutorial, but it's not hard at all) and works like a charm and you still get your original Xbox support.

I've heard that these work, but there is a decently high failure rate. I've seen some people use them for over a year with no problems, but in most cases I've seen it dies within a few months, or it corrupts your data.

bread's done
Back