* * * * - 14 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

#7111 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10000 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

Oh I'd rather be flogged to death than buy Sonic Racing but that confirms it works on the others.  Thank you!

#7112 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:23 AM

<eyes her riding crop>

<eyes mooby>

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#7113 wilflare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2083 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:58 AM

Is the code single-use or multiple-use?

I got a Sonic 4pack... thinking of getting Chivalry

#7114 Motiv   A Deuterium persona CAGiversary!   2352 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

Is the code single-use or multiple-use?

I got a Sonic 4pack... thinking of getting Chivalry

Multiple-use. You can use it as much as you like. ;)

PSN: Deuterium

#7115 Frithsblessing   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1037 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Frithsblessing

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

Looking to get in on a Sniper Elite: Nazi Army 4-Pack. 

#7116 Neuropod   Such a lust for revenge! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! CAGiversary!   2362 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

Not that it's a bad deal or anything, but the Nazi Zombie Army 4-pack is the same price as four individual copies, unlike most games where the 4-pack is at least 25% off. Just sayin'.

Edit: On Steam the 4-pack is $45 rather than $60 so yeah, not the best deal here. No idea how they come up with these weird pricing differences. 

76561197996844513.png

#7117 Ltrain23   Luigi Death Stare CAGiversary!   1656 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

Not that it's a bad deal or anything, but the Nazi Zombie Army 4-pack is the same price as four individual copies, unlike most games where the 4-pack is at least 25% off. Just sayin'.

Edit: On Steam the 4-pack is $45 rather than $60 so yeah, not the best deal here. No idea how they come up with these weird pricing differences. 

Except for the fact that you can't get the individual copy for $3 AC, your logic is sound.

#7118 Neuropod   Such a lust for revenge! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! CAGiversary!   2362 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

You can't right now, but if you're patient / lazy (or both!) waiting for a future deal wouldn't be a bad idea. It's all going in the backlog anyway, isn't it? ;)

76561197996844513.png

#7119 Ltrain23   Luigi Death Stare CAGiversary!   1656 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

You can't right now, but if you're patient / lazy (or both!) waiting for a future deal wouldn't be a bad idea. It's all going in the backlog anyway, isn't it? ;)

Smack dab in the middle of it, no doubt. Although, the idea of a slow-motion, brain-stem obliterating zombie kill shot is slightly appealing.

#7120 yangwenli   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   306 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

Hmmm, I might have missed them then. I mean they had some decent stuff. Like the recent indie promo was good and coincided with the Steam card rush, but it wasn't great. Granted they won't hit a home run every week, I just feel last year I was just throwing money at Amazon every other week with bundles and crazy deals and this year I just check the sale and wait til the next week.

It's nice to have a backlog at this point.  My Amazon DVG key page has 10 pages of sales alone from Nov 12 - Feb 13.  From Feb 13 - Aug 13, 0 items.  May had the indie stuff, but that seemed to have taken away the focus from non-indie games and was pretty meh.  I think I've learned that it's still a good idea to pick stuff up when the deal is insane as that deal might not come back again...

#7121 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

Warning to y'all cats heading out the door: My CC was temporarily frozen yesterday until I confirmed that it was me who spent $5 at GMG. The charge that propelled them to investigate was the second one:

$2

This is common but it always sucks when you're out and you try to buy shit but you can't actually buy shit.

And the cashier is the one who tells you this.

2cc4b746-e85b-435b-8b69-6bcb369ca2dd_zps

What's in my trunk?

white             girl

#7122 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4630 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

Warning to y'all cats heading out the door: My CC was temporarily frozen yesterday until I confirmed that it was me who spent $5 at GMG. The charge that propelled them to investigate was the second one:

$2

This is common but it always sucks when you're out and you try to buy shit but you can't actually buy shit.

2cc4b746-e85b-435b-8b69-6bcb369ca2dd_zps

+1 thanks for the heads-up

spoderman And tebow like this

midnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#7123 Ltrain23   Luigi Death Stare CAGiversary!   1656 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

Spoiler

Am I the only one that feels like this may actually happen to Jason Terry sometime in the next 5 years? But he actually won't be able to buy shit, because he won't have any money.

#7124 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

Am I the only one that feels like this may actually happen to Jason Terry sometime in the next 5 years? But he actually won't be able to buy shit, because he won't have any money.

Antoine Walker'd

What's in my trunk?

white             girl

#7125 FadeToOne   It's CAGtastic! CAGiversary!   1879 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

FadeToOne

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

$2

Yeah, that happened to me a couple years ago with Gamefly.  Your card randomly gets declined but works fine other places, you eventually get annoyed and call the credit card people who tell you that your card has a fraud alert because of a charge you made after generating a temporary credit card number to use online, and then you realize THAT'S the reason why Ticketmaster wouldn't let you buy those tickets to the TOOL concert which then immediately sold out.

Thankfully I haven't experienced that problem again.

FadeToOne.png

#7126 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, that happened to me a couple years ago with Gamefly.  Your card randomly gets declined but works fine other places, you eventually get annoyed and call the credit card people who tell you that your card has a fraud alert because of a charge you made after generating a temporary credit card number to use online, and then you realize THAT'S the reason why Ticketmaster wouldn't let you buy those tickets to the TOOL concert which then immediately sold out.

Thankfully I haven't experienced that problem again.

Shit.

What's in my trunk?

white             girl

#7127 awestover89   So Much Backlog CAGiversary!   704 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

awestover89

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

My card is pretty good, the one time something similar happened to me (wasn't GMG, but another gaming site) I got a text message immediately telling me that there was a fraud alert. I had to call the card company, give them some info and the code from the text message and the fraud alert was removed. Took all of 5 minutes before I could use my card again.

I think it was flagged because I made a lot of small purchases in a short period of time.

#7128 FadeToOne   It's CAGtastic! CAGiversary!   1879 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

FadeToOne

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

My card is pretty good, the one time something similar happened to me (wasn't GMG, but another gaming site) I got a text message immediately telling me that there was a fraud alert. I had to call the card company, give them some info and the code from the text message and the fraud alert was removed. Took all of 5 minutes before I could use my card again.

I think it was flagged because I made a lot of small purchases in a short period of time.

Yeah, the reason I was given was that the extra $1 charge that Gamefly (I bought some $8 game or something) does looked like someone testing my card number to see if it was valid.  You know, because Gamefly isn't a legitimate company or anything.

In my case they didn't bother to let me know, so when I'd pay for dinner successfully, and then the card wouldn't work at the grocery store, I just figured there was some glitch in the system for a few days.

Until Christmas Eve when I was trying to buy some last minute gift cards and had to return home to get cash instead.

/rant

FadeToOne.png

#7129 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8919 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

THAT'S the reason why Ticketmaster wouldn't let you buy those tickets to the TOOL concert which then immediately sold out.

bZ2g3eF.png

#7130 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   4041 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

Nice deals today. I'm thinking about Kane & lynch pack at $3.39 after voucher (if it still works), but the reviews are too mixed

#7131 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Nice deals today. I'm thinking about Kane & lynch pack at $3.39 after voucher (if it still works), but the reviews are too mixed

It works: GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN It's alive.

Condemned for $3 is intriguing. 

Additional: No controller support. I remember my first time. It was with a gamepad. Fcuk...

The Sleeping Dogs Pack comes out to $12.99 but Square Enix.

What's in my trunk?

white             girl

#7132 imac2much   The Angry Baker CAGiversary!   787 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN does seem to work.  I just checked out with K&L pack for $3.40 :)

Posted Image

#7133 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

Law and Order Adventure game by Telltale is 75% off for $5 or $4 with the discount code. It's Steamworks too.

I'll probably just grab it anyway because it's Telltale but has anyone played it?

steam_sig.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#7134 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   4041 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Law and Order Adventure game by Telltale is 75% off for $5 or $4 with the discount code. It's Steamworks too.

I'll probably just grab it anyway because it's Telltale but has anyone played it?

I'm thinking on grabbing it for my wife, she loves adventure games. She wanted Criminal Minds, but is not Mac compatible. I played CSI deadly intent (from telltale too) and was great (my opinion may be biased, I love the show)

#7135 gilby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4477 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:32 PM

I've not, though I have been watching for a deal on that one.  I just have the feeling that it will end up in the Humble Telltale Bundle 2.

#7136 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23460 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

It works: GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN It's alive.

Condemned for $3 is intriguing. 

Additional: No controller support. I remember my first time. It was with a gamepad. Fcuk...

The Sleeping Dogs Pack comes out to $12.99 but Square Enix.

I played Condemned PC fine w/ KB/mouse - and it felt like your typical first-person game, control-wise.

Only thing - this game's mostly melee based.

Oh - and the combat's awesome.

I still wish they ported Condemned 2 here to the PC... :(

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#7137 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

I've not, though I have been watching for a deal on that one.  I just have the feeling that it will end up in the Humble Telltale Bundle 2.

Oh u gaiz. I don't know, it seems a bit Big Fish-y casual for a Humble Bundle but who the hell knows and who knows when or if even. Anyway, it's $4 eh and I kind of want to play it now. :-P

steam_sig.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#7138 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23460 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

$2

Spoiler

Was this via paying via CC through GMG directly?

Or via CC via PayPal?

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#7139 MIND LINK   FREE DRUGS CAGiversary!   3108 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

Was this via paying via CC through GMG directly?

Or via CC via PayPal?

CC directly.

What's in my trunk?

white             girl

#7140 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17611 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

New deals added to OP:

25% off these pre-orders with code: GMG25-OGRUH-7SM8H

*This voucher is valid until 1500 UTC August 16th 2013. Note that some titles will be excluded from vouchers, multiple vouchers cannot be used in conjunction, and that vouchers do not work on bundles or physical versions of games. This voucher is only valid against the above listed titles.

20% off coupon code code: GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN
These deals are all available until 1500 UTC August 12th: