* * * * - 14 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

#11611 EpicGilgamesh   Let's Put a Smile on That Face CAGiversary!   966 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

EpicGilgamesh

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

Does anyone know if GMG gives separate keys for each individual game in The Dreamcast Collection? I would like to get it but I already have Sonic Adventure DX.

aXUM4.gif

#11612 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5187 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

Does anyone know if GMG gives separate keys for each individual game in The Dreamcast Collection? I would like to get it but I already have Sonic Adventure DX.

Bought it, only one key.

#11613 EpicGilgamesh   Let's Put a Smile on That Face CAGiversary!   966 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

EpicGilgamesh

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

Thanks for the info madjoki.

aXUM4.gif

#11614 zenii   cynical sam CAGiversary!   1258 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

It happens to the Radeon HD 7000 series cards, I don't know about any others. I think one person managed to get it working properly on older drivers.. but that's a pain and could break other games.

That's odd, I have a HD 7000 series card (the 7870) and I've played the first 3 chapters without any problems.

steam | uplay | rockstar | bnet: zenii#1523

#11615 spoderman  

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

That's odd, I have a HD 7000 series card (I think the 7870 or 7770, will double check when I get home) and I've played the first 3 chapters without any problems.

Maybe they fixed it recently in a driver update? I haven't played it in a couple months, so it's possible.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#11616 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5326 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

Maybe they fixed it recently in a driver update? I haven't played it in a couple months, so it's possible.

Or he's running an older driver version. Supposedly they broke it within the last year.
Selling Indie Gala bundles.
Do you buy most IG bundles? PM me or add me on Steam to ask about an IG subscription today! :D

#11617 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8919 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

I can't recommend buying an AMD GPU.

ftfy

bZ2g3eF.png

#11618 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10313 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

Squeenix Sale...up to 75% off...yada, yada, yada...

Sleed neep.

#11619 EpicGilgamesh   Let's Put a Smile on That Face CAGiversary!   966 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

EpicGilgamesh

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

Looks like Murdered Soul Suspect flopped.

aXUM4.gif

#11620 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   4041 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

Looks like Murdered Soul Suspect flopped.

Still not enough.

#11621 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5604 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:15 AM

From Squeenix, I'm still looking for a ~$3-4 Kane & Lynch Complete bundle. I've been curious about playing them since they are supposed to be so terrible, but some people say they aren't too bad. 

From GMG - I need a nice pre-order deal on Borderlands Pre-Sequel. No coupon tomfoolery, since I want to use my credit -- just cheap! 

#11622 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8695 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:15 AM

From Squeenix, I'm still looking for a ~$3-4 Kane & Lynch Complete bundle. I've been curious about playing them since they are supposed to be so terrible, but some people say they aren't too bad. 

From GMG - I need a nice pre-order deal on Borderlands Pre-Sequel. No coupon tomfoolery, since I want to use my credit -- just cheap! 

I'm still waiting for them to fix Kane & Lynch 1 so GFWL is replaced by Steamworks and all the weird audio bugs that are present for a lot of players are fixed.

#11623 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23458 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:37 AM

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men's biggest problem back in the day to me was that its cover system was half-broken + half-working. Basically, you'd walk up to (what you hope would be) cover, thinking it'd drop you into cover - flip a coin; maybe it will, maybe it won't. 

Also, back then, when I played it - it ran like garbage on most systems (including the system I ran it on, back then); and it used the horrible G4WL. IIRC, it was somewhere around 8-10 hours.

Kane & Lynch 2 was a major improvement - it used Steamworks this time around; you had a button now to let you enter + exit cover (fixes my major gripe w/ the first game); it looked really strong technically (at that time) on the system that I ran it on; and it ran very well on my system back then too. But, K&L2 was not the longest game by any means w/ its SP, either - took me about 6-7 hours, IIRC. Though, this game's SP was a bit shorter than the first game.

Also, keep this in mind - when I play, I often do take my time. So, don't be surprised that if you play the game, you finish each game much-much quicker than I did - as these games are notorious for being finished quickly...as in half the amount of time I spent with each one.

Both Kane + Lynch games are both bat-crap crazy + ridiculous - namely, I'm talking about its story, plot + actual characters. The game's dark, violent, and often flat-out ridiculous. If that's your cup of tea - you'll like that stuff. Also, these characters are despicable - so if you're one of those who want their protagonists to be like-able in some way, you're playing the wrong game. If you don't care about them being like-able - well, then you're off to a better start! 

My biggest problem w/ both games - pretty much, SP was likely pretty much it for you; and those campaigns weren't long by any means, anyways. To make matters worse - trying to get into a MP major sucked....b/c nobody was playing this freaking game online! It was DEAD! If you did get into a game, it was A LOT of fun to play - but majorly short-lived...b/c if players drop-out, you'll be waiting forever to get another game going.

If you're getting Kane + Lynch - b/c of its lack of content, replay value, and very likely nobody's playing the MP - I'd suggest if you get them, get them when they're insanely cheap. 

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#11624 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10313 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:01 PM

GMG sent me a 23% off loyalty discount.

Yay.

Sleed neep.

#11625 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4579 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

Yay.

They sent me two ... with the same code.

Double yay.

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#11626 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:05 PM

Yay.

Not this again....

<checks priceline.com for package deals to Timbuktu>

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#11627 JohnHarker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1263 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

JohnHarker

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:18 PM

Tempted to fakeybro FFXIII with the code even though I couldn't stand the game on PS3. I need help.

#11628 cyrus386  

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:19 PM

Tempted to fakeybro FFXIII with the code even though I couldn't stand the game on PS3. I need help.

Relax, you're among friends here.  I'm trying to talk myself out of the insanity of preordering Gabriel Knight as an attaboy to the developers.

#11629 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23458 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

It's Square Enix - you know it'll be 75% off, in a quick amount of due time....

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#11630 Voken   I was PROMISED taco trucks on every corner! CAGiversary!   1242 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

It's Square Enix - you know there'll be a "Super HD Director's Cut Deluxe Turbo GOTY" version, in a quick amount of due time....

Fixed

#11631 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   23458 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:32 PM

Fixed

Yes!

That also!

#11632 JohnHarker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1263 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

JohnHarker

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:00 AM

It's Square Enix - you know it'll be 75% off, in a quick amount of due time....

Sales will be rarer than their western-developed stuff but Last Remnant gives me hope.

#11633 spoderman  

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

Sales will be rarer than their western-developed stuff but Last Remnant gives me hope.

I think Last Remnant took years to reach a good price on PC..

GUtUP1U.jpg

#11634 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:31 AM

Obviously because you're only 23% loyal. That'll teach you to use Steam instead of Capsule!

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#11635 JohnHarker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1263 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

JohnHarker

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:49 AM

I think Last Remnant took years to reach a good price on PC..

Well, that's no good. I guess I might actually bite now and give it a chance.

#11636 spoderman  

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:51 AM

Well, that's no good. I guess I might actually bite now and give it a chance.

Well, if it means anything.. FF7 + FF8 have had decent deals. I think it won't take that long for FF13 to drop in price, but I wouldn't expect a good deal on it for a few months at least.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#11637 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5326 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:50 AM

Well, if it means anything.. FF7 + FF8 have had decent deals. I think it won't take that long for FF13 to drop in price, but I wouldn't expect a good deal on it for a few months at least.

Wasn't that a one-off on GMG that turned out to be a price mistake?

Selling Indie Gala bundles.
Do you buy most IG bundles? PM me or add me on Steam to ask about an IG subscription today! :D

#11638 spoderman  

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:56 AM

Wasn't that a one-off on GMG that turned out to be a price mistake?

For FF8, yeah, but FF7 has been 75% off more than once.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#11639 Helen Johnson  

Helen Johnson

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:19 AM

Prices should be there, what say?

#11640 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17611 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:15 AM

I updated the OP with a bunch of stuff.