* * * * - 14 votes

Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

green man gaming gmg pc downloads pc greenmangaming

#11941 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8400 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:22 PM

Right. I probably should have mentioned that.

If you can find $10 worth of crap, the SP would be $3. And no, the SP isn't on Nuuvem, so outside of a price drop, this is the best you're gonna do.

Yep, that's the best. I want to buy it, but don't want to spend $10.

#11942 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8131 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:17 PM

Yep, that's the best. I want to buy it, but don't want to spend $10.

Well, I've got Old Blood in my cart, so if you want, I can add the SP to it, which would bring the cart to $8.75 before voucher.

Just need 1 more item if anyone wants in.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#11943 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3500 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:36 PM

Be warned that Rogue Warrior is overpriced 

LIES!!!!  IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ROGUE WARRIOR TO BE OVERPRICED....MC MICKEY ROURKE WILL SHOW U WAT TIME IT IS!!!

#11944 DisGonnaBeGood   Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby! CAGiversary!   2558 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:56 PM

Be warned that Rogue Warrior is overpriced on GMG compared to Steam, as is Quake 4 and Fallout 3 GOTY (among others, I didn't really look).

Wot

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition is $20 on steam right now, whereas it's $7.47 on greenmangaming.

Personal trade thread

"A motherf***ing bunny"

HFSjU9D.png?1

#11945 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8131 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:17 AM

Wot

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition is $20 on steam right now, whereas it's $7.47 on greenmangaming.

MSRP is overpriced. $22 vs. Steam's $20.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#11946 Shifty Effect   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1112 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Shifty Effect

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:18 AM

Part 1? I'm hoping for a DKS2 SotFS deal, along with the 20% off. I can dream right?

Join Swagbucks  referral link

Join Bing Rewards referral link

Plus refer your friends and family and increase your points, cash out bucks/points for gift cards

#11947 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2756 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:38 PM

Green Man Gaming has a contest to win a free copy of Umbrella Corps (link to contest).

You just have to answer a question in the comments on the video below.

Share your gaming videos here - www.GamersVlog.com

#11948 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:40 PM

Remember Greenmangaming?

peppridgefarmremembers.gif

steam_sig.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#11949 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:44 PM

Green Man Gaming has a contest to win a free copy of Umbrella Corps (link to contest).

You just have to answer a question in the comments on the video below.

And even if you don't win you can just wait for their economy to keep going further down the shitter to get it nearly free with exchange rate.

steam_sig.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green man gaming, gmg, pc downloads, pc, greenmangaming