Fortunado's Trade List :) 360/PS3/Wii/PC

fortunado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
* Updated 2/12/14 *

---

Okay so I got tired of putting everything in the marketplace only to get almost no responses; so, I decided to go ahead and throw together a list. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I'll be glad to entertain offers or trades (check my marketplace wish list). Also, I will give a % discount the more you purchase.

SHIPPING: I can ship USPS First Class for $3 + about $1 for each additional game. If you want a CE/LE, let me know which one as shipping can vary dramatically depending on how you want it packed.
QUALITY: All of my games are in excellent condition. I'm very discriminative about the games I buy used and try to almost always purchase them new when I can. The ones that are not of this quality, you will not find listed below (those go to Craigslist or Gamestop).

HAVE:

:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
ps3.gif
Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition
icon_mrgreen.gif
- $140

did you add a zero to this?

Hi, welcome to CAG roadhouse. Nice, I see you got about 2-3 months under your belt. You're right, I just tossed in some new items and forgot to purge some old items/prices. I'm studying for finals tonight and just wanted to toss up a quick refresh. Those have been fixed. Almost all of my games are brand new and in perfect condition, not some crappy Gamestop sticker-covered shit ... also, is the attitude really necessary?

bread's done
Back