Star Ocean The Last Hope International (PS3) $14.99 @ Best Buy B&M

Perfect*Ending

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I went to BB in Milpitas, CA looking to snag a few $19.99 titles with their B2G1F deal. Surprisingly, I found Star Ocean The Last Hope International (PS3) for $14.99.

Like BlazBlue CS and Borderlands GoTY, this was tagged as clearance and does not require any override. Should be nationwide too.

Using this in the current promo makes the deal even better! I found Sega All-Stars Racing for $14.99 (PS3) as well (marked as "sale"). Put in another $19.99 game, and it's a deal.

There are a few other clearance games, but this was the standout.

Thought I'd pass this along while the deal is still running to those who can find it. :)

thanks! wish it was in stock at my bb. they have nearly no games, even on day 1 of the sale they had a terrible selection.

[quote name='trunks982']theres none in NYC.[/QUOTE]

Can't you use the OMS system that Bestbuy has to get one?

[quote name='dubleo']Can't you use the OMS system that Bestbuy has to get one?[/QUOTE]
Not for games. You can use express lane or media free shipping (which you have to do from in store with an employee). When it comes to gaming stuff OMS is only helpful for accy or systems.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Not for games. You can use express lane or media free shipping (which you have to do from in store with an employee). When it comes to gaming stuff OMS is only helpful for accy or systems.[/QUOTE]

Would express lane get you the INSTORE price and not online price?

This have been on clearance @ $15 for weeks now, however most BB locations (Bay Area at least) no longer have it in stock. I picked a copy a week ago, then did a return re-buy to take advantage of the B2G1 deal.

Still a great price even without B2G1. :)

So it shows 39.99 on best buy's web site and in stock at 3 of my nearest best buys. If I go in where its in stock, think I'll instead find it for 14.99?

If your having trouble locating specific titles + your a RZ silver member get the SKU # give it to the BB personal shoppers let them track it down for u.

I can't remember if this game saw supposed to be any good or not. I know the English voices were supposed to be terrible but I think there's another RPG I'm mixing this up with, in my mind.

This is my punishment for being a late vulture. Even saw a sign for 360's Blur at $15. My patience for a lower price on quality games appears to be greater than everyone else's in my state.

I was constantly reminded there was 3 for 2 pricing throughout the stores I went to. I think I may bite on a few $20 games, that should work out to a similar price, but still the prize would have been the game by Tri-ace.

[quote name='Enuf']If your having trouble locating specific titles + your a RZ silver member get the SKU # give it to the BB personal shoppers let them track it down for u.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to be a silver member to ask an employee this and it would be great if someone could post the SKU #.

all sold out around me, probably for a while now... :( oh well, played it briefly on 360 and got rid of it because I thought I was going to die from either head splitting headaches induced from POOR POOR camera or the insane brightness/contrast, not to mention the gut wrenchingly poor voice overs - its worse than power rangers guys!

[quote name='DarkRider23']You don't need to be a silver member to ask an employee this and it would be great if someone could post the SKU #.[/QUOTE]Unless that employee is going to drive & get it across multiple states for u go wit the personal shopper. When I say track it down I mean they get it for you, if you live in Jersey & the nearest copy is in Denver CO they can order it & have it shipped FREE from the store. Not sure if it would be to you house or local BB though.

[quote name='Enuf']Unless that employee is going to drive & get it across multiple states for u go wit the personal shopper. When I say track it down I mean they get it for you, if you live in Jersey & the nearest copy is in Denver CO they can order it & have it shipped FREE from the store. Not sure if it would be to you house or local BB though.[/QUOTE]

Got ya. I thought you meant that they would look it up on the computer for you and tell you the closest store. Either way, this thread still needs the SKU for any of us to do that.

Wow, no one has put up the sku yet? Seriously, all you need to do is google "Star Ocean the last hope ps3 best buy" and it's the first link.

sku# 9742691

[quote name='Enuf']Unless that employee is going to drive & get it across multiple states for u go wit the personal shopper. When I say track it down I mean they get it for you, if you live in Jersey & the nearest copy is in Denver CO they can order it & have it shipped FREE from the store. Not sure if it would be to you house or local BB though.[/QUOTE]

There are no copies in Denver

I talked to an employee and all Austin best buys an surrounding areas are out. There was copies at Texarkana and Houston though. I really want a cheap, good turn based rpg that isn't ff13 for the ps3 so I'm disappointed.

[quote name='ijustw1n']I talked to an employee and all Austin best buys an surrounding areas are out. There was copies at Texarkana and Houston though. I really want a cheap, good turn based rpg that isn't ff13 for the ps3 so I'm disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Have you played Atelier Rorona ? I think it's a good turn based RPG but it's a simulation game as well.

bread's done
Back