Goldeneye w/ "Cheater" T-shirt (Wii) $14.96 @ walmart.com (Free Shipping)

xxjonoxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Wal-Mart.com has Goldeneye (Wii) for $14.96 with free shipping to home.

Link

EDIT: Walmart.com also has the Goldeneye w/ Gold Classic Controller Pro for $29.96.

Link

Both come with this t-shirt for free.

Goldeneye-Oddjob-Cheater-Shirt.jpg

that using oddjob in the old n64 game was 'cheating' because he was short and therefore harder to hit since youre not ready for that wippin around corridors. i bit too, maybe i can turn the wii on again now.

[quote name='Dranakin']I do want the game with the Classic Controller, but $30 is still too high for me. I know, I know: I'm cheap.[/QUOTE]

This. Still too high for something I'll almost never use. Though I'll probably pay way too much for the gold Zelda Wiimote when that comes out..

Anyone have experience ordering from Walmart's site? I'd rather not drive out for store pickup but I'm afraid of how they'll package the item and if it'll get damaged.

[quote name='Barkwhip']Anyone have experience ordering from Walmart's site? I'd rather not drive out for store pickup but I'm afraid of how they'll package the item and if it'll get damaged.[/QUOTE]

i ordered 2 when it was 49.99 & the one shipped to me, and the in store pickup were both in a box with plastic air bubbles & were in perfect condition.

[quote name='Greyslash']Does the shirt come in a set size or do you get to pick your own?[/QUOTE]

I got it and it was a large. Pretty sure that's how they all are.

If it was 20 for the gold CC Pro bundle, i'd bite on 2 of them and then sell off the sealed games. Have the gold CC Pros ever been sold separately?

[quote name='blitz6speed']If it was 20 for the gold CC Pro bundle, i'd bite on 2 of them and then sell off the sealed games. Have the gold CC Pros ever been sold separately?[/QUOTE]
nope, and i doubt they ever will be. i've had a 25$ offer pretty consistantly here on CAG, and that's what they go for on ebay, but that was w/ shipping included. since the Wii U will use CC Pros (and not the gcn controllers), i think i'm gonna keep mine. they have a weird texture (because of whatever they used to 'paint' them gold), but it's not bad, just different (not smooth like the black/white CC Pros).

also, the game is 'not for reslae' version w/ no UPC, so amazon won't take them (as i tried when the TIV was 33$). not sure if other places w/ decent TIV's care about UPC's (which doesn't include gamestop, which will take anything in crappy condition w/ disc only, then deduct TIV in order to repair it, not repair it, then sell it at the same price as a mint one. not to mention they will steal all of the unused online passes, etc., too, which should go to the buyer of the used game, not employees that already get to freely 'rent' games, and draw a paycheck for their 'work').

[quote name='Greyslash']Does the shirt come in a set size or do you get to pick your own?[/QUOTE]
mine were size Large, as well (and a quite small Large, so would fit a person that wore a medium well).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='twztid13']nope, and i doubt they ever will be. i've had a 25$ offer pretty consistantly here on CAG, and that's what they go for on ebay, but that was w/ shipping included. since the Wii U will use CC Pros (and not the gcn controllers), i think i'm gonna keep mine. they have a weird texture (because of whatever they used to 'paint' them gold), but it's not bad, just different (not smooth like the black/white CC Pros).

also, the game is 'not for reslae' version w/ no UPC, so amazon won't take them (as i tried when the TIV was 33$). not sure if other places w/ decent TIV's care about UPC's (which doesn't include gamestop, which will take anything in crappy condition w/ disc only, then deduct TIV in order to repair it, not repair it, then sell it at the same price as a mint one. not to mention they will steal all of the unused online passes, etc., too, which should go to the buyer of the used game, not employees that already get to freely 'rent' games, and draw a paycheck for their 'work').[/QUOTE]

Thanks, ill stick to my 2 black CCPros.

I played some Goldeneye with a 360 controller yesterday via the laptop. Oh, the memories. I wanted to post a picture of it on Facebook saying 'see kids, back when I was little we had ONE big fps game, where we all sat around the tv and played for hours. None of this CoD stuff', but I'm only 24 and I play CoD. I'm not old enough to post 'back in my day' stuff yet...also, that would be a bit weird to post that on FB :lol:

[quote name='bajingo']that using oddjob in the old n64 game was 'cheating' because he was short and therefore harder to hit since youre not ready for that wippin around corridors. i bit too, maybe i can turn the wii on again now.[/QUOTE]

We also had a no bond, no chicks rule because they seemed to move a little faster then the male characters.

I got mine today. I ordered Split second from walmart and it was rather slow. Then this was extremely quick. This came by Fedex and the other came by usps.

I don't need the shirt. I would sale it very cheap if someone wanted it.

Received mine Thursday. Played through the first Story Level and a little bit online.

This game uses a modified version of Activision's Wii Call of Duty engine, so controls are tight--don't be afraid to use the Wiimote and nunchuck as they feel fine. Online MP has too much bobbing during movement compared to other Wii COD games, but overall it is fun. The online feels a little bit like the Ubisoft game XIII, but with much better controls.

The tshirt is a size Large--looking forward to seeing how well it fits after a wash.

BTW--keep in mind that like most Wii FPS games, this probably plays better with the Wiimote and Nuchuck than it does with the pad. I have a pad from Monster Hunter Tri, and will try it out with this later this week.

Please be aware there is a known bug where you cannot have a wired GC controller or Wavebird plugged into your Wii--otherwise the game won't launch past the initial loading screen. Pretty sloppy that got missed in Quality Control.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back