20% off one video game coupon @TRU

I received the e-mail this morning as well. I'm thinking of picking up Mario Hoops 3 on 3, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time and Super Princess Peach

[quote name='warfare360']Just tried it on a pre-order online, doesn't work on them either.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I was hoping to use it on Captain America.

[quote name='karyadi']Any recommendations for games $40 or less?[/QUOTE]

Red Dead Redemption if you haven't played it, excellent game, unfortunately I've played it and beat it save for the DLC, can't bring myself to pay $30 for Undead Nightmare alone......

I would have bought Portal 2 if it wasn't still full price.

Ordered Super Princess Peach with in-store pickup for the wife... $29 total (much cheaper than anywhere else). Thanks OP!

[quote name='hustletron']Red Dead Redemption if you haven't played it, excellent game, unfortunately I've played it and beat it save for the DLC, can't bring myself to pay $30 for Undead Nightmare alone......

I would have bought Portal 2 if it wasn't still full price.[/QUOTE]

I believe the Undead Redemption DLC is in sale either this week or next for $15, so if you wanted to snag Red Dead, it'd be a good time. I just started the DLC tonight and it's pretty good!

As others have already pointed out, your only real use for this coupon are probably DS Nintendo exclusives (that never go down in price). Otherwise, every 360 or ps3 game can be found elsewhere cheaper than at ToysRus (for the most part).

Better use it before TRU corporate decides too many people are using it, it is too good a deal, and shut it down. Maybe we'll get more crazy managers denying people using the coupon because they would lose too much money.

(FYI, I am just joking and making fun of TRU and their crazy promos, not serious)

Anyone seen copies of Super Mario All Stars set at TRU recently? I know I saw some at Target recently, but wasn't sure if they were reprints or leftovers that never sold. That could be decent with the 20% off coupon.

That's probably the best use. Zelda Twilight Princess is 19.99 - 4 = 15.99 plus tax. Beats Amazon and the others who won't do a deal on this damn game I've been waiting years for.

I was going to use this on Vanquish but my TRU was sold out! Plan B was Rock Band 3 after getting a $15 Guitar Hero bundle. Sold out! D'oh! Thanks anyway, OP.

bread's done
Back