Halo Reach Legendary Edition $59.99 @ Best Buy

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Was in my BB this morn and saw this. I grabbed one.
P1000583.jpg

It is Nation Wide, and even on their website at the moment. The DLC codes are still selling for $30+ so you can basically get Halo Reach, The Action Figures and the book for $30 or less, depending how much you can sell your DLC for. Not too shabby, I just bought one myself.

I think you can still get around $50 for the flaming helmet on ebay. The statue in this is really nice! One of the best statues I have in my collection IMHO.

Just got back from BB, picked up the Legendary Reach (360) and Dead Space 2 LE (PS3) for $25. Usually my BB doesn't have much, glad I could get in on these great deals.

[quote name='Mongo Lloyd']I'm surprised the DLC is still selling after they gave away the flaming helmets for free on Bungie Day.[/QUOTE]

the blue flame was only till 7/7. It was to celebrate Bungie's birthday or something

[quote name='iRandom']the blue flame was only till 7/7. It was to celebrate Bungie's birthday or something[/QUOTE]

I still use my blue flame I activated with their Halo App.

[quote name='popular penguin']I still use my blue flame I activated with their Halo App.[/QUOTE]

Really? Well that's awesome. I also got mine thru the app

I just did an in-store pickup last night when it was $80 as part of the buy 2 get 1 free sale. I wonder if they'll drop it to $60 when I go in?

I must be really cheap...i want to get this below $60. But $60 isn't bad since the DLC is selling decent on ebay. I may grab one up.

The local BB's here have a mass of the Legendary Editions. Chances are it will mark down another 50 percent as their seems to be no shortage. Much like the Tekken Fight Stick bundles.

FYI, this is a sale price nationwide, though I'm not sure when the sale ends since it wasn't in the weekly ad.

Thanks OP, just got one. Funny in the store they still have the $149 sign. People who worked there didn't believe me until it rang up for $59.99.

I'm tempted as I still want this but I'm so cheap I'm not 100% sold on $60, I even have a $60 GC for BestBuy and I still kinda don't want to buy it yet lol.

Saw it in my BB too... $60 is still too much for me though. The helmets sell well on ebay, but not well enough to justify my purchase.

Yeah, saw this today too. If Target didn't have it for $30, I might get it but since I already have the game than its not worth it.

They did have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition for $50 and that was well worth it. Might get it next week if the deal is still good and if they have one that is in good condition despite having the security devices on them.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Going to pick this up tomorrow and flip the helmet codes on eBay, they're still selling for $40-$50.[/QUOTE]

Did this a little while ago and worked like a charm. Bought 2 and went to the car opened them up and walked back in with the games. They game me $25 for each Reach game, and then ended up getting $53 for each code. hell of a deal.

[quote name='theEchness']Did this a little while ago and worked like a charm. Bought 2 and went to the car opened them up and walked back in with the games. They game me $25 for each Reach game, and then ended up getting $53 for each code. hell of a deal.[/QUOTE]

That's what I plan on doing, I already have reach and already have the blue flame. I just want the box and the statue and other SWAG.

bread's done
Back