Not open for further replies.

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)

3163kgy.jpg

2mxpzjc.jpg

2s9d5qr.jpg

In his final (?) match in the WWE, CM Punk defeated John Cena to become the WWE Champion. As a result of this match, John Cena is fired.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Punk and Christian are champions, Del Rio and Daniel Bryan are MITB winners, and Cena is "fired".

In the words of Kurt Warner, "thank you Jesus!!!"

As happy as I am, I think tomorrows RAW will be the most telling part of it all. I am THRILLLLLLLLLLLLED to see Punk on top. However, I do think that if he has agreed to stay on til Summerslam like a couple reports are saying that this all blows over and it'll be super Cena rescuing WWE in August.

In other news... GODDAMN THAT PPV WAS AWESOME

Spoiler for this week's Smackdown:

[spioler] Christian loses the title [/spoiler]

Whoops, guess i messed up that spoiler tag.

[quote name='JJSP']Punk and Christian are champions, Del Rio and Daniel Bryan are MITB winners, and Cena is "fired".

In the words of Kurt Warner, "thank you Jesus!!!"[/QUOTE]

Lost in the shuffle is Danielson's Money in the Bank victory. Who honestly saw that coming?

Edit: :rofl:, Beserker.

Last of the night then I have to try and sleep.

What a PPV. Like others said, the energy was absolutely amazing. I haven't seen a crowd like that since RVD faced Cena at ONS 2006 and that was a much smaller venue. I was praying for the crowd to throw Cena's shirt back at him like they did at ONS 2006.

I'll be getting this on Blu-ray the day it comes out. Even if they dick it up within a couple weeks (days?) I'll still have the finish I wanted and never thought could happen.

[quote name='Halo05']Last of the night then I have to try and sleep.

What a PPV. Like others said, the energy was absolutely amazing. I haven't seen a crowd like that since RVD faced Cena at ONS 2006 and that was a much smaller venue. I was praying for the crowd to throw Cena's shirt back at him like they did at ONS 2006.

I'll be getting this on Blu-ray the day it comes out. Even if they dick it up within a couple weeks (days?) I'll still have the finish I wanted and never thought could happen.[/QUOTE]

I've read that WWE is just going to stick to the big 4 for Blu's (RR, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series), but Amazon's got a listing up for MitB 2011

http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Money-Ban...KKY2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1310966149&sr=8-2

[quote name='Halo05']Last of the night then I have to try and sleep.

I'll be getting this on Blu-ray the day it comes out. Even if they dick it up within a couple weeks (days?) I'll still have the finish I wanted and never thought could happen.[/QUOTE]

I tried so hard to start a "Throw it back" chant when Cena was doing his thing in the ring. Cena was smart to throw it to the only person in the front wearing a red Cena shirt already.

The white Punk shirt was in hot demand tonight. I tried to find a 2x after the show for my Husky Harris frame, but they were all out. Should of bought it during the Kelly Kelly match.

Cheap camera video uploaded. I had children crowding around me when I shot this and I ended up losing Punk for a little bit when he went into the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mW5cPO4jVw

I was in the first row of the balcony for the event. Photos taken before and after matches for most of the night. Not the best camera but it got the job done.

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/Obi-Habby/Money In The Bank 2011/

Also, does anyone need a John Cena lawn gnome?
http://www.wweshop.com/item/john-cena-gnome/carsousel1/50-07529

[quote name='JJSP']I want an XXX title belt.[/QUOTE]

Dude, if that leads to a Punk-Danielson title unification match, I'm all for it.

(I'm all for it, regardless, so long as it means Punk keeps the title for a while. The last belt designed for a worker was Cena, and he's been around that damn title more than Curt Hennig around cocaine.)

For once I can't complain about any of the outcomes (well at least about the matches I cared about) of a WWE pay per view for once. Good job, WWE. I Am both shocked and kinda scared this all turned out so well.

I noticed Cole called the wrong move the Anaconda Vise, and when the real Anaconda Vise happened, he didn't know what it was called.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Hey OP. I know you can't right click and save pics from wwe.com, so how did you get those?[/QUOTE]

Take a screencap of what you want and then paste it into any image manipulation program (Photoshop, Pant, etc.), crop, and save.

[quote name='Survivalism']I noticed Cole called the wrong move the Anaconda Vise, and when the real Anaconda Vise happened, he didn't know what it was called.[/QUOTE]
He does it basically anytime Punk locks in a submission. He's such an idiot. The kick to Del Rio's head was also a "right hand."

According to several sources who were backstage at Sunday's WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view, the WWE locker room was not told about the finish to the John Cena vs. CM Punk main event match in advnace - but according to one wrestler backstage “it was a total sellout at the monitor!”

We were told, “Even the producers (formerly agents) were sitting on the edge of their seats, which is why Vince McMahon only had John Laurinaitis go out to the ring with him. He didn’t want anyone else to know the finish of the match.”

According to another source, Alberto Del Rio was briefed personally by Vince once Punk and Cena were already in the ring.
I thought that was a pretty awesome tidbit.

The Bella Twins lashed out at fans on Twitter criticizing Brie's largely panned performance at Money in the Bank. The twin duo, who share an account, fired back at fans who posted negative remarks concerning the WWE Divas Championship bout by saying they have no room to talk.

A Bella wrote, "I think it's funny when people have to RT something a lot when they don't even have the skill to back it up... #Desperate&Sad."

Minutes later, a fan suggested that Brie learn how to wrestle and could do so by studying footage of the TNA Knockouts. The fan wrote, "I'm actually shocked your match went like 5 mins haha!!! But seriously, learn to work. Watch TNA Knockouts and take notes!!!"

One of the Bellas snarked, "they have the worst matches ever." She added, "Show up to a live event and your mouth will shut up... Like we're in charge of time."
25d7ca41-7310-4deb-96cc-abae55a126fc.jpg

^ I'm never surprised that people do things like that; ain't gotta be John Cena big to be abusing pharmas or even using steroids. You'll find me surprised when people in WWE's inner circle of protected talent get suspended. You only get suspended if you're on the cusp of wrestling on Superstars.

*sigh*

Now that I've seen the front of the Punk shirt is the Chicago flag, I'm more despondent that they won't print more and sell them online.

Oh well.

Pretty shocking and disappointing about Sin Cara. I wonder if there will be any heat on Triple H since he's the one who brought him in.

Now it makes sense why Sin Cara was taken out of the MitB match by Sheamus. Write his ass out of any story lines, and sit him down for a month. That should make a few people in here happy. I think Regian is one of them.

But this makes me wonder. Has there been anyone who's violated the Wellness Policy that has gone on to become a main eventer, with the exception of Jeff Hardy?

Randy Orton, Edge, Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison have all had a violation. I think Edge was already a main eventer when it happened, though. Orton's was in 2005 or 2006.

yep, that's awesome. Trying to lay low and avoid the attention of fans so everyone focuses on Punk. Not that anyone would give him attention in Chicago or anything.

You can't tell me that Cena isn't violating something, somewhere, somehow, someway, everyday, all day on that wellness policy.

nothing against CM Punk, more aimed at the straight edge people who are confused; booze bad, ciggarettes bad, street drugs bad, advil bad, caffeine (red bull in the fridge) perfectly ok? Caffeine is a mind and body altering substance that can be abused and is as addictive as cocaine.

On with the thread:
I honestly thought Miz' knee was legit. Maybe it was a well choreographed camera angle and slight knee bend, but at the very least it looked like a dislocated kneecap which I've seen in hockey and isn't pretty. Quite honestly I'm amazed that there aren't more ligament and tendon tears in a ladder match. Look how those idiots were landing with locked ankles and barely bent knees when they were coming off of more than 5' in the air. A person should never land flat footed like that from anything more than a foot or two off the ground.

First PPV I've seen in maybe a dozen years and it was well worth it.

[quote name='mitch079']You can't tell me that Cena isn't violating something, somewhere, somehow, someway, everyday, all day on that wellness policy.[/QUOTE]

Not saying it isn't happening but keep in mind Cena did natural body building before he joined WWE, so he was that big BEFORE he hit a WWE ring.

You guys rock. I shot that footage and didn't even notice Cena crawling half way up the ramp and then sprinting away. Happens right after Punk kicks Del Rio.

Well it looks like WWE just yanked down my youtube vid. Maybe I should make a new account before I post it again or just wait till after Raw tonight when they will stop caring.

*edit* Fixed the link and here it is again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mW5cPO4jVw

I thought the same thing when Miz went down. There was just something very wrong about how he landed. It wasn't anything like a traditional bump.

Towards the end of that match, Kofi looked like he smashed his face on a ladder when they were all falling off the cluster up towards the briefcase. I had horrible visions of that ladder match where Joey Mercury got obliterated by the ladder see-saw.

I think the worst part of the Sin Cara suspension is that they used his real name, something expressly forbidden in Mexico. Usually that only happens once someone loses the mask - has he lost his mask in lucha anywhere?

[quote name='nasum']nothing against CM Punk, more aimed at the straight edge people who are confused; booze bad, ciggarettes bad, street drugs bad, advil bad, caffeine (red bull in the fridge) perfectly ok? Caffeine is a mind and body altering substance that can be abused and is as addictive as cocaine.[/quote]
He's also got coffee creamer in there too. Still, there's a big difference between the hardline "no drugs anytime anywhere ever" straightedge and the "don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs" mantra.

Then again, they could be Beth Phoenix's. Who knows.

EDIT: Oops... missed the post just above mine.

Sin Cara has been suspended for violating the Wellness Policy. I suppose that's why they worked that ridiculous injury angle last night. Lawler tried to sell Cara's "involuntary" shaking of hands and feet as "nerve damage."

Sin Cara is terrible. He's the reigning botch king, and sells like an idiot. He shouldn't be in a WWE ring... and is better suited making my burritos at El Rancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back