Nail'd (360 Only) $7.99 with Free Shipping - New Egg

ps3 version still $47! lol. what a ripoff. without xbl, i'll wait till ps3 takes a dive, but that might be a long wait ; )

Awesome. Looks like a fun Pure-style arcade dirt racer with at least average reviews. For $8 I'm not sure how you can pass this up if you enjoy racing games.

[quote name='gubmccargen']Awesome. Looks like a fun Pure-style arcade dirt racer with at least average reviews. For $8 I'm not sure how you can pass this up if you enjoy racing games.[/QUOTE]

Please don't compare this turd to Pure. Pure is such a fantastic game, where this game is just....blah. The controls are so loose and wonky I couldn't stand the game. Even for $8, I would feel a little ripped off. Save the $8 and put it towards a good game.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Please don't compare this turd to Pure. Pure is such a fantastic game, where this game is just....blah. The controls are so loose and wonky I couldn't stand the game. Even for $8, I would feel a little ripped off. Save the $8 and put it towards a good game.[/QUOTE]

Strange I felt the exact opposite, I felt the controls were tight and handled pretty damn good.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Please don't compare this turd to Pure. Pure is such a fantastic game, where this game is just....blah. The controls are so loose and wonky I couldn't stand the game. Even for $8, I would feel a little ripped off. Save the $8 and put it towards a good game.[/QUOTE]
Pureturd

I don't mind giving it a chance for $8. Really, is that too much to lose? I'm sure I have a dozen better racing games but why not at that price? I compared it to Pure superficially, really, as I said it LOOKS like the style of Pure. I'm sure Pure's a better game overall but I enjoy a variety of racing games so I don't doubt I'll get $8 worth of enjoyment out of it.

[quote name='gubmccargen']I don't mind giving it a chance for $8. Really, is that too much to lose? I'm sure I have a dozen better racing games but why not at that price? I compared it to Pure superficially, really, as I said it LOOKS like the style of Pure. I'm sure Pure's a better game overall but I enjoy a variety of racing games so I don't doubt I'll get $8 worth of enjoyment out of it.[/QUOTE]

Right now you could pass this deal up and go get 8 burrito supremes from taco bell for the same amount of money. Thats what I did and I couldn't be more than happy! On topic tho, just buy Pure, it's better.

[quote name='loc0bob']Right now you could pass this deal up and go get 8 burrito supremes from taco bell for the same amount of money. Thats what I did and I couldn't be more than happy! On topic tho, just buy Pure, it's better.[/QUOTE]
It may have been only $8 for the burritos but how much did it cost to have the plumber come over afterwards and fix your broken toilet?

bread's done
Back